Logan's gonna show up. Maybe he'll be a bad guy though. You can never know, it's been awhile for him. But yeah, I'd have to assume it goes back to the Russians/fallout for Weiss.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two great episodes. Obviously could've done better but the actress who plays Dana Walsh/Jenny whatever did a VERY great job. Also I don't see how Hassan got a silent clock. Yeah he was big and important in this season, but cmon. They did it for who? Teri, Mason, Chappelle, Edgar (Ugh that episode seriously brought me to tears), Audrey, Buchanan.. then Hassan? Pfff..
hold on there. Audrey is dead?!!? I thought she was just retarded and stuck in bed or something
Where do they go from here? The seemed to wrap a lot of stuff up.Do the Russians get involved again?President Logan was a part of the preview 2 weeks ago but curiously never appears in this weeks 2 hour episode. I didn't get to see the preview for next weeks episode so maybe that answers some questions. If anyone has a link to it please post.
well, I'd imagine Jack should at least call his daughter to let her know he's going to be a bit late. what a jerk
hold on there. Audrey is dead?!!? I thought she was just retarded and stuck in bed or something
yeah audrey is just a vegetable, not dead.renee got a silent clock early last season (when she was buried alive) with less air time than hassan has had.
yeah audrey is just a vegetable, not dead.renee got a silent clock early last season (when she was buried alive) with less air time than hassan has had.
That's why she got a clock. I don't expect to see her again. Yeah, she did. But I just don't see how Hassan had any worth to the show besides being just another head honcho. Renee was expected to die, and that death would've surely been epic. Sad, but.. I just disagree. Just an opinion.

To further my previous statement that those were '2 very good episodes,' I really loved the end of it, with Hasan being already dead. The whole storming the apartment building was cool and well done and exciting, and on any other show they save the hostage. The way they worked their way through the building, being all quiet and cautious - it was like a lot of other good action sequences on tv or in a film, and there's all this exciting anticipation of watching the good guys use their awesome goodness to overtake the bad guys 1 by 1 and work their way toward the goal, finally culminating in an exciting showdown where they expertly utilize whatever necessary tactic (in this case silence) to save the day. Oh right, but this is 24, so he's already dead. That's also one of the (few?) smart tactical decisions the terrorists ever make - if people are watching you in real time then they know exactly what the situation is at that moment. Doing it 5-10 minutes early makes a shitton of sense. I imagine it's even possible that they (the terrorists) realized that CTU was storming the building or preparing to do so while they finished their execution. CTU assumed that the dudes in the room with Hasan were unaware of their presence and continued acting under that assumption. Frankly that falls on Bubba's shoulders, as I see it. Not that it's necessarily his fault that the rescue failed - they might have simply not gotten there in time - but it was his responsibility as director to fully realize tactical scenarios like that. He should have considered the possibility that it was pre-recorded.Also my BS detector has been on high alert since they're in NYC (where I currently live), but so far I haven't noticed any glaring geographical errors. The only thing that stood out to me is that the streets were packed with pedestrians at like 6:30 AM, so that Hasan could see them all and realize he should save them. But yeah, even in nyc and even on the upper west side, that was some rush-hour-pedestrian-traffic but about 2 hours too early, or at least 1 hour early for schoolchildren. This of course only stood out because the show tells me what time it is every few minutes.

I have resisted bashing this show because it has been excellent for so many seasons. I have resisted posting about 100 moments that were just laughable. Tonights episode was the last draw. The silent clock for Renee was over the top. That is two shows in a row with it. It use to be a special acknowledgment to a special character. I guess next week Jack will take out a fly swatter and the fly will get a silent clock---- ugh

Damn.
My thoughts exactly.
What's this BS about "The final hours" when there were still 9 hours left! (Before last weeks ep).... I thought it was almost over.
I could be wrong, but I think this season started at 1 or 2pm. It's 9am now, so the season should be almost over.Tough couple hours for Jack. I knew Renee was a goner. With the series ending this season, not much point in keeping her alive. At least he got to nail her first.Random note: Anyone else suspect she got a boob job? They seem bigger to me this season.Also great to see Chloe running the show, though again a little anticlimactic with the whole show over with on 4 or 5 more episodes.
I have resisted bashing this show because it has been excellent for so many seasons. I have resisted posting about 100 moments that were just laughable. Tonights episode was the last draw. The silent clock for Renee was over the top. That is two shows in a row with it. It use to be a special acknowledgment to a special character. I guess next week Jack will take out a fly swatter and the fly will get a silent clock---- ugh
Renee DESERVED that silent clock. She has been a popular and important character the past two seasons. Her dying... it shocked me.Honestly, that is the best episode in the past two seasons, at least. So much was accomplished from start to finish, and hardly without any guns. True drama. I mean come on, Jack and Renee basically professed they both were in love with each other.. then she dies. That above all, makes it... wow.And yeah - Chloe did an awesome job. This episode was well-acted, an amazing plot, it had everything right to it. This is the series of perfection I used to watch. It all came back to me with this episode.
My thoughts exactly. I could be wrong, but I think this season started at 1 or 2pm. It's 9am now, so the season should be almost over.
They said there is 6 hours left. But as I indicated... they started saying this 3 or 4 hours ago. I'd hardly call the final 9 or 10 hours, "The final hours"

Thank God for DVDs. I dont know how you guys who watch week to week do it.I never got into 24 before, mainly cause of my schedule, but I just bought season 1, and not having to watch commercials, or wait a week for the next episode is great. Watched 4 straight last nite and still didnt want to wait a day for more.

Renee DESERVED that silent clock. She has been a popular and important character the past two seasons. Her dying... it shocked me.Honestly, that is the best episode in the past two seasons, at least. So much was accomplished from start to finish, and hardly without any guns. True drama. I mean come on, Jack and Renee basically professed they both were in love with each other.. then she dies. That above all, makes it... wow.And yeah - Chloe did an awesome job. This episode was well-acted, an amazing plot, it had everything right to it. This is the series of perfection I used to watch. It all came back to me with this episode.
I do not have a problem with renee getting a silent clock. It actually is appropriate since she got a false silent clock last season. I was merely pointing out that was two straight episodes with one. It just seems the writers are grasping at straws. I am sorry there is no comparision to a silent clock when Jack kills chapelle and when some random president dies. The fact I can not stop watching is a testiment to how good this show has been.
I do not have a problem with renee getting a silent clock. It actually is appropriate since she got a false silent clock last season. I was merely pointing out that was two straight episodes with one. It just seems the writers are grasping at straws. I am sorry there is no comparision to a silent clock when Jack kills chapelle and when some random president dies. The fact I can not stop watching is a testiment to how good this show has been.
Yeah true. I didn't like Hassan getting one, but I guess he was fairly crucial to the plot. Also with this being the final season, the writers are probably trying to fit more in. I'm expecting a lot the last few hours.

Haven't watched Monday's episode yet, but last week's 2 hours were really fantastic. The last 5 minutes of hour two were awesomely intense, and the first time this season I have really felt that tension that 24 is usually so good at.

Haven't watched Monday's episode yet, but last week's 2 hours were really fantastic. The last 5 minutes of hour two were awesomely intense, and the first time this season I have really felt that tension that 24 is usually so good at.
Oh well you are in for quite a surprise that you won't see coming from a mile away!
Thank God for DVDs. I dont know how you guys who watch week to week do it.I never got into 24 before, mainly cause of my schedule, but I just bought season 1, and not having to watch commercials, or wait a week for the next episode is great. Watched 4 straight last nite and still didnt want to wait a day for more.
Ya it's rough man. I started watching 24 on TV during season 5 I think. I think I got through seasons 1-4 in like 2 months on DVD and the transition to TV was pretty painful. Even with DVR to skip commercials.

Rene deserved the silent clock. It made sense for her to die cause that will unleash an angry Jack and we haven't seen a truly angry Jack for almost two seasons now. I'm excited to see him on a warpath.The series wrap-up is important but I hope they leave something for the movie. Can't exactly kill everyone unless they do a reset.