Should I Fold Aa Here I Just Do Not Get It

I do not post often if at all but I enjoy the site great reading. I have posted a hand below to see if I should have just folded AA preflop. Late in tourney just before bubble. I am 2nd in chips and the chipleader who has 38K raises. One caller follows. I look down at AA. I decide I want to end this hand here and now just befoe bubble. I raise all in. Chipleader folds what I want the most. The next guy calls his 16K. I am thinking if I raise all in as 2nd place in chips how can this guy call. He has to put me on AA or KK at worst! He ends up floping Quads. I make the money but not final table. Could I fold the AA here. I always thought about the situation where I may fold AA and I think this was it maybe. Thoughts?PokerStars Game #33055606394: Tournament #196920039, $11+$1 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XIII (600/1200) - 2009/09/20 0:15:42 MT [2009/09/20 2:15:42 ET]Table '196920039 18' 9-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: TexDuke (38663 in chips) Seat 3: ManBoy35 (16319 in chips) Seat 4: westwing77 (35343 in chips) Seat 6: bigotti17 (11251 in chips) Seat 7: Geer1812 (8090 in chips) TexDuke: posts the ante 125ManBoy35: posts the ante 125westwing77: posts the ante 125bigotti17: posts the ante 125Geer1812: posts the ante 125westwing77: posts small blind 600bigotti17: posts big blind 1200*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to westwing77 [Ad As]Geer1812: folds Frankie1703 is connected TexDuke: raises 1700 to 2900ManBoy35: calls 2900westwing77: raises 32318 to 35218 and is all-inbigotti17: folds TexDuke: folds ManBoy35: calls 13294 and is all-inUncalled bet (19024) returned to westwing77*** FLOP *** [Qh Qs Qc]*** TURN *** [Qh Qs Qc] [8h]JairoRF [observer] said, "ahuahuahuuahhuauhahuhau"*** RIVER *** [Qh Qs Qc 8h] [Kh]Geer1812 said, "vnh"*** SHOW DOWN ***westwing77: shows [Ad As] (a full house, Queens full of Aces)ManBoy35: shows [Kd Qd] (four of a kind, Queens)ManBoy35 collected 37113 from potJairoRF [observer] said, "very gold"Brirams is connected thedrez is connected the_thorpdeo is connected *** SUMMARY ***Total pot 37113 | Rake 0 Board [Qh Qs Qc 8h Kh]Seat 1: TexDuke folded before FlopSeat 3: ManBoy35 (button) showed [Kd Qd] and won (37113) with four of a kind, QueensSeat 4: westwing77 (small blind) showed [Ad As] and lost with a full house, Queens full of AcesSeat 6: bigotti17 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 7: Geer1812 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Just a cooler IMO. You played it right. Getting money in best with AA pre-flop is what you need to do. Only time I fold AA preflop is if I am way ahead in a qualifier.

i'll give an honest response. never ever fold Aces preflop in a MTT. in a satellite there are certain situations that it is ok to fold AA. however, if you are want to fold AA here because of the bubble, you should not be playing that tournament.

i'll give an honest response. never ever fold Aces preflop in a MTT. in a satellite there are certain situations that it is ok to fold AA. however, if you are want to fold AA here because of the bubble, you should not be playing that tournament.
QFT.You play MTTs to win man, and you dont win by folding AA preflop. You shouldnt just be shoving here either, this is such a juicy spot to try and win a monster pot, shoving all in preflop when the only other guy who has a bigger stack than you has opened the pot is so -EV imo...
Right.
You shouldnt just be shoving here either, this is such a juicy spot to try and win a monster pot, shoving all in preflop when the only other guy who has a bigger stack than you has opened the pot is so -EV imo...
Wrong. Depends on his aggression, what he will stack off with, how he will perceive your shove. This is better than him flatting over the long-run I think.
Right.Wrong. Depends on his aggression, what he will stack off with, how he will perceive your shove. This is better than him flatting over the long-run I think.
QFT but I didnt say he should flat, that play is horrible. Re-raise 3 times the bet is the best play here imho.

Question? Would you even be asking yourself this question if you had won that hand and moved into first in chips? Exactly....

I Just Do Not Get It
True. Like, this is the most ridiculous question of all time. Should I fold my aces? YES YOU SHOULD FOLD THEM, YOUR OPPONENT MAKES QUADS!. Hindsight is 20/20 though. What I would do next time is have a shuffled deck of cards by your computer, and then before making the call try dealing out a flop. If that flop looks favorable to aces, then you should flip a coin, and if the coin comes heads you should call. If the coin comes tails you should deal another flop off the deck, and see how it looks. If it looks favorable, flip another coin, if it's heads call, if it's tails, deal another flop, and so on. If you see an unfavorable flop at any point, you should fold. An unfavorable flop is any flop with a pair on it, because obviously your opponent will have made trips. You'd be surprised how often the flop you deal on your desk is exactly or almost exactly the same as the flop that pokerstars deals. It's weird, I'm not sure why it works like that, but it does.
True. Like, this is the most ridiculous question of all time. Should I fold my aces? YES YOU SHOULD FOLD THEM, YOUR OPPONENT MAKES QUADS!. Hindsight is 20/20 though. What I would do next time is have a shuffled deck of cards by your computer, and then before making the call try dealing out a flop. If that flop looks favorable to aces, then you should flip a coin, and if the coin comes heads you should call. If the coin comes tails you should deal another flop off the deck, and see how it looks. If it looks favorable, flip another coin, if it's heads call, if it's tails, deal another flop, and so on. If you see an unfavorable flop at any point, you should fold. An unfavorable flop is any flop with a pair on it, because obviously your opponent will have made trips. You'd be surprised how often the flop you deal on your desk is exactly or almost exactly the same as the flop that pokerstars deals. It's weird, I'm not sure why it works like that, but it does.
Laugh.Out.Loud.smoothhhhh
indeed. i fold the best hand pre every time, cuz you can only lose. you can't suck out when you have the best hand.
In this spot, I would not accept allin without to see the floop.
LOLand to OP, the day you decide to fold Aces in that situation is the day you should give up poker.