Queensday Holland, Ends In Disaster

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the thing: You can't put a rational explanation on irrational acts. If it was an intentional act, no amount of explanation is going to make any more sense out of this. If it was unintentional, be glad he wasn't driving a Hummer. I mean, did you see that car before it hit the pole? it was demolished. A Hummer would've plowed through 3 times as many people and kept on truckin.
He must have hit some kind of barricade before hitting the people, you wouldn't get that kind of total damage in a low speed (30MPH or less) collision with something as fragile as a human body. He wouldn't have been as beat to hell as he was in the picture of him in the car either just from hitting people.
He must have hit some kind of barricade before hitting the people, you wouldn't get that kind of total damage in a low speed (30MPH or less) collision with something as fragile as a human body. He wouldn't have been as beat to hell as he was in the picture of him in the car either just from hitting people.
He ran through 2 iron fences first, that's how the car got so beat up. It's estimated he drove about 70km/ph. I don't know how much that is in miles/ph though.
He ran through 2 iron fences first, that's how the car got so beat up. It's estimated he drove about 70km/ph. I don't know how much that is in miles/ph though.
43.4959835 mph
43.4959835 mph
thank you
Yea the Japanese have never been able to make decent crowd plowing vehicle. Score one for GM.
Toyota Tundra. Nice rounded curves means more deflection than brute impact.
Jesus Christ, you really are a miserable cunt, aren't you?
Lets see, 16000 posts here 2500 on nwp god knows how many elsewhere, a foul mouthed loser, and youre commenting on others? A guy makes a comment on how a gm car woulda done a better job and you focus on this. Face it you piece of sh it, tyou are a worthless swine and need to get a life outside of the internet. By the way ,whats your fascination with the c unt word. Are you like 12 or something.
Then simultaneously turned on by how good looking the princess is.
The Dutch tend to be a handsome brood, which is why Fleur makes no sense.Her ancestors must've been brought back to the Netherlands by seafaring Dutch pirates who'd just conquered an uglier race of people.
I posted that he was dead already, but thnx anyway.
The Dutch tend to be a handsome brood, which is why Fleur makes no sense.Her ancestors must've been brought back to the Netherlands by seafaring Dutch pirates who'd just conquered an uglier race of people.
Most likely Americans. But atleast that way I didn't inherit some of that ugly personality.
Most likely Americans. But atleast that way I didn't inherit some of that ugly personality.
Shoor vap hoor dar vaaldeen!(that's me insulting you in fake Dutch)

Haha...I love it when a message board user decides to insult another message board user and the theme they use is how the other guy is a loser because he posts on a message board. I also love people who don't know how to post profanity without making symbols or adding unneeded spaces. It doesn't involve rocket science to post the word fuck and cunt and shit on a message board, especially this one. Wait, what?

Haha...I love it when a message board user decides to insult another message board user and the theme they use is how the other guy is a loser because he posts on a message board. I also love people who don't know how to post profanity without making symbols or adding unneeded spaces. It doesn't involve rocket science to post the word fuck and cunt and shit on a message board, especially this one. Wait, what?
You're a astardba.
Here's the problem with your argument: "literally out of his mind" is literally an oxymoron, since 'out of his mind' is an idiom. I'm not just nitpicking and embarrassing you grammatically though
I mean, sort of, but not really.
- my point is that a ton of psychotic killers or rapists or whatever are probably "out of their mind," at least at the time of the crime. And sure, they were probably (definitely) abused as a child and yadda yadda and they need therapy and blah blah blah but they also just raped and killed three women, for example. Temporary insanity is kind of a farce - sure maybe the person isn't directly getting enjoyment out of their crime, or afterward they may (claim) to not remember it, or not understand why they did what they did. But unless they're retarded, they should go to jail/be executed. What else can you do? People who commit dramatic and horrifying crimes like this are pretty much never treatable, and are such a high risk to re-commit that they certainly shouldn't ever be released. To what end should we let them into a hospital where they would presumably be comfortable and get treatment? No, we should lock them up and make them pay for their crimes.
Lock up, yes. Capital punishment I'm not so sure about. But, then again, there are so many factors to consider...which is why capital punishment is idiotic in the first place. Yes the guy should have been thrown in jail for the rest of his life if he had survived, but while temporary insanity is kind of bullshit it's real enough to be a factor in whether or not someone is executed by the government.
Lets see, 16000 posts here 2500 on nwp god knows how many elsewhere, a foul mouthed loser, and youre commenting on others? A guy makes a comment on how a gm car woulda done a better job and you focus on this. Face it you piece of sh it, tyou are a worthless swine and need to get a life outside of the internet. By the way ,whats your fascination with the c unt word. Are you like 12 or something.
Ew.
Lock up, yes. Capital punishment I'm not so sure about. But, then again, there are so many factors to consider...which is why capital punishment is idiotic in the first place. Yes the guy should have been thrown in jail for the rest of his life if he had survived, but while temporary insanity is kind of bullshit it's real enough to be a factor in whether or not someone is executed by the government.
I think we can all mostly agree with parts of this.
I also find it interesting that the majority of the people and/or police are surrounding the hurt people. In the US the dude driving the car would be getting clubbed with nightsticks.... by everyone.
lol, I love America because if I saw that happen, it would be on like donkey kong.
"Assault Weapon" IMO.
lol. This is sad what happened Fleur, but I guess it doesn't happen that much in your country. :(Schools in America get shot up every day. When 3 of my fellow students get killed, we go right back to our arithmetic. 37 students minus 3 = 34. Shit, my Jr College that I went to was planted with C4 by some nut who had 30 fully automatic riffles in his car. He was going to rage.