Queensday Holland, Ends In Disaster

There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.
Then you must be very happy today.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's happiest when he's being a fucktard, so yes, he's usually quite happy.
Hey! I thought we were getting along lately.
Hey! I thought we were getting along lately.
True enough. Please accept my comment with all due respect, sir. I'm just thinking the joke timing is a little off...not the best time to be anti-Dutch, regardless of how many brands of their beer use green bottles.

Latest news is that the guy that did it is in critical condition.Word on the street is that he's already braindead.Amongst the wounded are 6 men, 4 women and 3 children. I hope the guy doesn't die. Dude deserves to be punished and I'd like to know what kind of sick motive he had for this.

Latest news is that the guy that did it is in critical condition.Word on the street is that he's already braindead.Amongst the wounded are 6 men, 4 women and 3 children. I hope the guy doesn't die. Dude deserves to be punished and I'd like to know what kind of sick motive he had for this.
Do you guys have the death penalty? Or are you like Sweden and let the guy serve his sentence in a park.Also, if he was braindead, how did they get the quote from him about doing it on purpose?
Do you guys have the death penalty? Or are you like Sweden and let the guy serve his sentence in a park.Also, if he was braindead, how did they get the quote from him about doing it on purpose?
We don't have the death penalty. He wasn't braindead in the car, he was brought to hospital, then they performed surgery on him and he then became braindead most likely. But like I said: that's a rumor.
We don't have the death penalty. He wasn't braindead in the car, he was brought to hospital, then they performed surgery on him and he then became braindead most likely. But like I said: that's a rumor.
so it was kinda like a "sneaky" death penalty?
so it was kinda like a "sneaky" death penalty?
Officially he isn't dead yet, I just assume that's what happend. It would be very dumb if they killed him with the whole country watching and wondering why he did it though.
Today, 12:45 PMPost #1You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Fleur.· View this post· Un-ignore Fleur I just don't know if this thread is going to be worth it...
hold out
I hope the guy doesn't die. Dude deserves to be punished and I'd like to know what kind of sick motive he had for this.
I don't at all mean this to sound insensitive, but I can tell you exactly why he did it: he is insane. He was either completely psychotic, or had a psychotic episode. Nothing he ever says can explain his actions. Death seems like a fitting punishment, although being a vegetable probably isn't a lot of fun either. The last thing I hope for is that he recovers so he can be prosecuted. I hope he dies.
I don't at all mean this to sound insensitive, but I can tell you exactly why he did it: he is insane. He was either completely psychotic, or had a psychotic episode. Nothing he ever says can explain his actions. Death seems like a fitting punishment, although being a vegetable probably isn't a lot of fun either. The last thing I hope for is that he recovers so he can be prosecuted. I hope he dies.
There's something to be said for that, but I'd still like to know why from his mouth. I hope he'll be paralyzed from the neck down or something. Even if he's psychotic (although the police have stated during a press conference he's not, which I find weird, cause how the hell do they know, but whatever).Even then I'd like to hear it from him.edit: News just came through: 5 dead at the moment. The person that died wasn't the guy that did it. He's still in critical condition.
I probably agree with this. I also hope that cute little girl lives.
Even then I'd like to hear it from him.
That's the last thing he deserves. What he does deserve is to live like a vegetable for 6 months, spitting and drooling and shitting all over the place, and then to quietly die. I dunno - to me things like this, and crazy shooting sprees and everything - there's nothing anybody can ever say to make any of it different, and the only thing they should really be interested in is heightened security so it can't happen again.
ANP-9693485.jpgWtf is the douche bag security guy on the left just standing there for? He looks totally oblivious to everything.
He's looking at the other 15 or so bodies strewn about the street. I have no answers for why he's standing like he's in the Village People.It is the Netherlands after all, he could be stoned.

Hopefully this incident wont give El Guapo any ideas when he gets to DisneyLand and finds out a bottle of water is eight bucks and they dont serve beer....I mourn for the children that were hurt but it would make my day to see that fucking mouse and whore in the wedding dress rolling down the street in a debri field DONT GO GUAP!

Had this been an islamic terrorists, and bush waterboarded him, half this forum woulda been more upset at bush.
I bet you're a blast at parties.
Had this been an islamic terrorists, and bush waterboarded him, half this forum woulda been more upset at bush.
Way to slide a size 3 dress on a size 11 ass.