Queensday Holland, Ends In Disaster

Some loonatic tried to drive his Suzuki Swift into the royal family, but missed and hit a monument. In the process he drove into 17 people, killing 2, wounding 15, including little children and a pregnant woman.Video of the incidentANP-9693485groot.jpgPicture in high resthe perpetrator:1241096970-380.jpgThe idiot is alive and told police he did it all on purpose.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some loonatic tried to drive his Suzuki Swift into the royal family, but missed and hit a monument. In the process he drove into 17 people, killing 2, wounding 15, including little children and a pregnant woman.Video of the incidentANP-9693485.jpgPicture in high resthe perpetrator:1241096970-380.jpgThe idiot is alive and told police he did it all on purpose.
I love the fact that this is posted in the 'entertainment' forum.

Well, to you Americans this is just something on television. That's why I posted it here. But it can be moved if necessary.

I also find it interesting that the majority of the people and/or police are surrounding the hurt people. In the US the dude driving the car would be getting clubbed with nightsticks.... by everyone.

I also find it interesting that the majority of the people and/or police are surrounding the hurt people. In the US the dude driving the car would be getting clubbed with nightsticks.... by everyone.
It wasn't immediatly clear that it was an attack. At first people thought it was just someone that passed out behind the wheel and lost control of the car. That's why.
That's a bummer, Fleur...I wonder what they idiot's reasoning was...
The entire country is upside down right now. All tv channels have been broadcasting about it constantly all day long. People are shocked and almost all festivities have been cancelled in the entire country.This is a disaster for us, because Queensday is the most important holiday for our country of the year. And this year was extra special because the Queen-mother, that started the tradition, would have been 100 years old today. So, so sad.

The parade was being broadcasted live when the car hit. So the entire country got to watch live as children and people where being resusitated (or however you write that). Shocking.

Just got an update on tv: 4 people dead.

I feel bad for the kid with no shoes. Hope she's ok.
Video's online show her lying motionless on the road. As far as I know she didn't make it.

This is the video, I do warn you, it is pretty graphic:http://www.rtl.nl/components/actueel/rtlni...d_apeldoorn.xml

Nevermind - Moved
You were right. I never looked at that board and thought it was a board for news and tv. That's why I posted it there.Thnx for the move.
I feel bad for the kid with no shoes. Hope she's ok.
She had pretty hair.
English please.
You can't see the video because it isn't in English? I posted it so you could SEE the girl, not because I thought you would understand what was being said.
You can't see the video because it isn't in English? I posted it so you could SEE the girl, not because I thought you would understand what was being said.
There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.