I Lost Some Weight.

Over the last three months I have lost close to 30 pounds. My goal is to lose 10 more. Which would put me at 168lbs.I just wanted to share because I know some people out there struggle with losing weight. I actually found it pretty easy to do. I NEVER went to the gym. Which is why I didn't post in the "gym" thread. Not to say that I won't join a gym, but I haven't yet. If you stick to it, it works. Sounds silly, stupid, whatever. I also found out that after a few months, I could eat whatever I wanted one weekend, and still manage to lose weight for the week. I never knew this.So there ya have it. I wish everyone the best.Feel free to share your stories if you are just looking to lose weight.Steve

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over the last three months I have lost close to 30 pounds. My goal is to lose 10 more. Which would put me at 168lbs.I just wanted to share because I know some people out there struggle with losing weight. I actually found it pretty easy to do. I NEVER went to the gym. Which is why I didn't post in the "gym" thread. Not to say that I won't join a gym, but I haven't yet. If you stick to it, it works. Sounds silly, stupid, whatever. I also found out that after a few months, I could eat whatever I wanted one weekend, and still manage to lose weight for the week. I never knew this.So there ya have it. I wish everyone the best.Feel free to share your stories if you are just looking to lose weight.Steve
That's really nice, but what did you do to lose the weight? Eat salades every day? Stop going to McDonalds for lunch?
Typo or strange food, the world may never find out.
Lol. Typo, we say "salades" in Dutch :DMeant salads. :club:

wtg Steve. but got to ask, what type of foods do you eat , the type of exercising you do and just curious about your metabolic rate in general. Some people have that luck sort to speak. Not to count btw, the partying other activites as well. for me even though I am born Canadian and my mother was, we have a Euorpean Russian- Ukrainian background so food was always there. Also I am an awesome cook. I was fully into sports as a child, and teen especially hockey for a girl, playing in leagues but partying, socializing, married life then not exercising really killed me. My metabolism went into total shut down. well that is now changing again and for the better.

I lost 70lbs in less than a year partying and eating whatever I wanted 5 in the morning when I finally had an appetite. I sobered up gained 90lbs and feel like crap, they say drugs are bad Iam living proof they have a serious upside.

I lost 70lbs in less than a year partying and eating whatever I wanted 5 in the morning when I finally had an appetite. I sobered up gained 90lbs and feel like crap, they say drugs are bad Iam living proof they have a serious upside.
yeah_meth.jpgMeth does a body good.
I just wanted to share because I know some people out there struggle with losing weight. I actually found it pretty easy to do. I NEVER went to the gym. Which is why I didn't post in the "gym" thread. Not to say that I won't join a gym, but I haven't yet. If you stick to it, it works. Sounds silly, stupid, whatever. I also found out that after a few months, I could eat whatever I wanted one weekend, and still manage to lose weight for the week. I never knew this.
This sounds obnoxious. it's like saying "I lost weight so easily while most people have to watch what they eat all the time and go to the gym to see results"
by far my favourite part.
my sentitments exactly.
He can tell you, but it will cost $3,000.
lol. It's clearly a brag post about how easily he can lose weight without trying while the rest of the world has to watch what they eat and go to the gym.
I'm curious like the others. How did you lose the weight? Any tips?
There's really no secret to losing weight. just create a 500 calorie deficit a day to lose 1 lb per week. 1000 calorie deficit a day to lose 2 lbs per week. prob anymore is not healthy in the long term and you will gain the weight back easily. checkout the gym thread and go to bodybuilding.com for some good advice even if you are not bodybuilding. I'm not going to lie, it's hard work and requires discipline.
lol. interesting. i guess that's why rock stars are so thin.

i lost weight in jan/feb & was down to 142. at just over 6' tall this was not so good. you'll be pleased to hear that in the last two months i've successfully gained about 15 to put myself into a 155-160 comfort zone. i only hope i can keep the weight on.

i lost weight in jan/feb & was down to 142. at just over 6' tall this was not so good. you'll be pleased to hear that in the last two months i've successfully gained about 15 to put myself into a 155-160 comfort zone. i only hope i can keep the weight on.
wow, 142! I'm 6 feet tall and 212 lbs. i don't think I've ever been 142 fully grown. i have a friend like you, he just can't gain weight. He's on protein shakes and weight gainer shakes and working out with me. seems to help, he's gain 10 pounds in 2 months. obv. he's ripped.
congrats steve. I've lost 94 lbs as of this morning and I can tell you, losing weight makes you feel so much better! :club:
holy crap what was your weight before?
congrats GGW! and yah, what was your weight b4?
BAM! POW! BING!
You make sounds like that during sex too?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Unintentional funny is the best!
Who said it was unintentional: I meant to tell him I always make those sounds, what did you think I meant to say?lol :club:
Who said it was unintentional: I meant to tell him I always make those sounds, what did you think I meant to say?lol :club:
You meant to say "chrozzo, can I take your Vcard?"
Chrozzo has never had sexual intercourse with a woman, that's why it was unintentional funny.