• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, do wanna yada yada yada?
Elaine- I went out with this lawyer once. We went to dinner, I had the lobster bisque, yada, yada, yada. I never saw him again.Jerry- But you yada, yada'd over the best part.Elaine- No, I mentioned the bisque.

Frank Costanza: Many Christmas' ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way. Cosmo Kramer: What happened to the doll? Frank Costanza: It was destroyed. But out of that, a new holiday was born. A FESTIVUS FOR THE REST-OF-US.

Kramer: The bus is outta control! So I grab him by the collar I take him out of the seat I get behind the wheel and now I'm driving the bus!Jerry: Wow.George: You're Batman!Kramer: Yeah yeah I am Batman. Then the mugger he comes to and he starts choking me! So I'm fighting him off with one hand and I kept driving the bus with the other ya know. Then I managed to open up the door and I kicked him out the door ya know with my foot ya know at the next stop.Jerry: You kept making all the stops?!Kramer: Well people kept ringing the bell.

Kramer: The bus is outta control! So I grab him by the collar I take him out of the seat I get behind the wheel and now I'm driving the bus!Jerry: Wow.George: You're Batman!Kramer: Yeah yeah I am Batman. Then the mugger he comes to and he starts choking me! So I'm fighting him off with one hand and I kept driving the bus with the other ya know. Then I managed to open up the door and I kicked him out the door ya know with my foot ya know at the next stop.Jerry: You kept making all the stops?!Kramer: Well people kept ringing the bell.
I've never really watched Seinfeld, just a few episodes and I have never seen that one, but that was looooooooooooooool.
FYPI mean that scene is hilarious but no one should read anything after this.
haha, that is funny. i really did stop reading what he said after i saw that, hahaand ...... bump

"You have no idea of the magnitude of this thing. If she is allowed to infiltrate this world then George Costanza as you know him ceases to exist. You see, right now I have Relationship George. But there is also Independent George. That's the George you know, the George you grew up with... Movie George, Coffee Shop George, Liar George, Bawdy George.""I love that George.""Me too, and he's dying. If Relationship George walks through this door, he will kill Independent George. A George divided against itself cannot stand!"

yeah, loogie's was pretty derivative, i agree.
DERIVATIVE?!?! Why, I oughta....Mine had fucking layers. LAYERS!RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!