The I Love Thread

rcgs, troyo, nutz, tanner, aa snake
thx GeneralGeeWhiz same back at ya
I <3 u all!!!! My list would take up way too much room and for fear of accidentally leaving someone off who deserves a spot, i won't make one.<3
same goes here
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love your edot.
lol
I was reading this thread. By the start of page 2 I thought of something funny to reply, by the end of page 3 I forgot :club:
YSAPostingPanthers will always own the Bucs
I :club: Layne Flack.
Still?I hate Layne Flack. He sat beside me in one of my first WSOP events and took up a lot of my space with his arms and stuff and his leg started bouncing around and hitting me, and it was super annoying but I was too cowardly to say anything, and then he busted me in like 20 minutes.
  • 11 months later...

love this bump lmao,people we need more of it here lolit's christmas time coming, hey, join the HF stud tournament tonight and listen to my radio show, see the HF thread. If I see more than 10 FCP'ers I will throw in a $5.00 bounty on me. Hell I may even up it who know's lol, come beat the Stud queen at her game. 2130h est.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!1st...So proud to be Cubs99 1st name mentioned in such an epic thread!!!Here is Cubs99 texting me last night...Cubs: ASLETCALL SHOT FOR MONEY NOWMe:WTF is ASLETCALL?Cubs99: CASTLETACK YOU RETARDMe: Loooool...umm yur the tard who typed it other way. (Which is me pretending to know what CASTLETACK means...looooool!)Cubs99: BASKET CALL BIZICHMe: [X] Cubs99 drunk [ ] Cubs99 soberCubs99: LOL WHO DOES THAT IN TEXTMe: A guy who <3 his blackberry!
So wtf is a CASTLETACK?!?!