The I Love Thread

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how this thread makes me laugh weeeeeeeeeeeee

tre, vtlaxer, king 4 realz imo, open to more amigoslotta secondary loves pretty much all the challenge trwead pus naismithand beeredot: Panthers will always own the bucs
<3
Vtlax, Vick.
The following convo comes after getting 17th in the stars 10$ 30k and 45th in the ftp 50/50 when i reshoved 17 bb's with K 7 and got looked up by A 7 (I also got 7th int he stars 109 yesterday which probably has something to do with it also):TJ (1:57:10 AM): dude?TJ (1:57:12 AM): wtf are you doing?vtlaxer09 (1:57:19 AM): minraises are sooo weakTJ (1:57:24 AM): seriouslyTJ (1:57:26 AM): i dont know how he calls there tbhTJ (1:57:37 AM): i dont know how you blow tourneys like that tbhvtlaxer09 (1:57:40 AM): sighTJ signed off at 1:58:52 AM</3I <3 TJ Slifka <3 <3edit: I just realized this was simultaneous with his response in the thread. loloolol... imm a sad panda bear.
Gallo, checky, troyomac, therescav, definitely not chgocubs- our rivalry has now extended over 2 years
DrCossack???
There's something in my wallsRunning aroundWTF do I do?Still greatest threado f all time fYI
Lool ty, I love you!
I love carpet.I love desk.I love lamp.
Yeah I already looked at random things around the room and said I loved them, good try though :club:
DrCossack???Lool ty, I love you!Yeah I already looked at random things around the room and said I loved them, good try though :club:
Rumor has it that you're coming to visit me soon. And with my other favorite Canadian. Epic.
I HATE ALLLLLL U FOR GIVING ME NO LOVE SPECIALLY GALLLLLLO CUZ I GAVE HIM AIDSSSSSSSSSSS
I'll single out my love for you, psu, and the drunks, even though you gave me no aids.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!1st...So proud to be Cubs99 1st name mentioned in such an epic thread!!!Here is Cubs99 texting me last night...Cubs: ASLETCALL SHOT FOR MONEY NOWMe:WTF is ASLETCALL?Cubs99: CASTLETACK YOU RETARDMe: Loooool...umm yur the tard who typed it other way. (Which is me pretending to know what CASTLETACK means...looooool!)Cubs99: BASKET CALL BIZICHMe: [X] Cubs99 drunk [ ] Cubs99 soberCubs99: LOL WHO DOES THAT IN TEXTMe: A guy who <3 his blackberry!So...basically as soon as I opened this thread this morning I knew it was gonna be solid!!!Also...I love that nobody mentioned that therescav included...well...therescav amongst those he loved!!!THE GREATEST LOVE OF ALL IS EASY TO ACHIEVE!!!!! LEARNING TO LOVE YOURSELF IS THE GREATEST LOVE OF ALL!!!Give it up for Sexual Chocolate!!!!!!I love...well...there's a bracket somewhere I believe!!!

fargo, highway, ko8e and kobe2odom, superjeff, and scyukon
Well this Moran is touched - back at ya :club:
The Tomato guy!!!! QyauQai or sumthing like dat
Def - always there on the rail when you need him!
I love the fact that I am on vacation the next 2 weeks!!
QFMFTAlso FCP Bob, the Chicago clan, TJ, and of course Balloon Guy, plus all the Climate Change skeptics (i.e. experts) on the Forum.May Santa fill your sacks with FTs!
Good Morning!!
LOOOOOOOL!!!I imagine the morning after a long night of drinking...then opening FCP and seeing you started a thread, is along the same lines of waking up next to a women u had relations with the night before and going...Ummm...DID I DO THAT????
LOOOOOOOL!!!I imagine the morning after a long night of drinking...then opening FCP and seeing you started a thread, is along the same lines of waking up next to a women u had relations with the night before and going...Ummm...DID I DO THAT????
Pretty sure that is what is happening in that picture of you and that dude in the bed together.