The I Love Thread

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure that is what is happening in that picture of you and that dude in the bed together.
*makesihatefacebooksomuchface*
hi :wub:LOL at that pic of adam hahahahahfor me, teddy's mom obv
No brackets? gtfo!MarkAlso, Teddy's Mom (although I'm sure I'm not the first in this thread to pick her)
Hi there boy's!!!Me ruv u rong time!!!!When we gonna play sum NL Gangbangum????
LOOOOOOOL!!!I imagine the morning after a long night of drinking...then opening FCP and seeing you started a thread, is along the same lines of waking up next to a women u had relations with the night before and going...Ummm...DID I DO THAT????
looooooooool

For all you young kids out there, getting old sucks. I just woke up from a nap and now I'm just laying here and cannot move. I was supposed to go back out tonight but doesn't look like I can even hang two nights in a row anymore. So weak.

For all you young kids out there, getting old sucks. I just woke up from a nap and now I'm just laying here and cannot move. I was supposed to go back out tonight but doesn't look like I can even hang two nights in a row anymore. So weak.
LOOOOOOOOL. You are so much older than me. Gramps.

Qyayqi, Highway, Vb, Guapo, Rivergirl, Donk, the Lizard, and Dogpatch (wherever the eff he is).And I used to love Brad. :club:

Qyayqi, Highway, Vb, Guapo, Rivergirl, Donk, the Lizard, and Dogpatch (wherever the eff he is).And I used to love Brad. :club:
Do you love the snow outside? Dude I have over 1 foot at my house (I live west of Hillsboro on a hill that is about 900ft elevation)
Here is Cubs99 texting me last night...Cubs: ASLETCALL SHOT FOR MONEY NOWMe:WTF is ASLETCALL?Cubs99: CASTLETACK YOU RETARDMe: Loooool...umm yur the tard who typed it other way. (Which is me pretending to know what CASTLETACK means...looooool!)Cubs99: BASKET CALL BIZICHMe: [X] Cubs99 drunk [ ] Cubs99 soberCubs99: LOL WHO DOES THAT IN TEXTMe: A guy who <3 his blackberry!
I LOL'd so much at this, especially the part in bold.