Official 2008 Presidential Election Thread

One of those hilarious "call it with no returns in" states.
I've been flipping channels so much I lost track (altho i think it was CNN that I saw it), but one state was called for McCain with him trailing 44-54, lol. I know all about exit polls, etc. but that just seems silly for some reason.
  • Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been flipping channels so much I lost track (altho i think it was CNN that I saw it), but one state was called for McCain with him trailing 44-54, lol. I know all about exit polls, etc. but that just seems silly for some reason.
Yeah think that's SC. Stupid.

I'm not watching any other channel than CNN, I dislike the other channel's coverage. Plus they had a hologram!

I'm not watching any other channel than CNN, I dislike the other channel's coverage. Plus they had a hologram!
I like the CNN map the best. It seems to everything I could ever want in a map.
Fox News just called PA for Obama. Could be over before midnight.
I say it's over before 9:15.We get a call in Ohio and Florida, it's pack up time.The main thing to notice now is that the so called "Bradley Effect" appears to be completely non-existent. The only way that McCain could have won based on the previous polls would have been if there was a general trend in all states toward the Republican side. There is no such trend. Thus, the extremely bleak polls for McCain seem to have been accurate. This is looking extremely bad for McCain.
FCP officially projects that Sen. Barack Obama will be the next president of the United States of America! Thank goodness, it looks like America may just get one right! Good job to all those that voted Obama.
Don't be giving him the broom!!
FCP officially projects that Sen. Barack Obama will be the next president of the United States of America! Thank goodness, it looks like America may just get one right! Good job to all those that voted Obama.
You do know thta is nothing but a personal opinion. What is good for you may very well not be good for me. No one knows if it is good for all until 4 years from now. And if you are a Christian then you need to pray for our country with Democrats likely to be in full control. God help us!! Although I am sure that if things don't fall in place in the next 4 years most people wil still blame Bush.