Music You Listen To While Playing

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try out some older Sigur Rós (pre-Takk...), Ratatat, and Explosions in the Sky. If you know music, you can tell that I prefer to play poker with lyric-less music (save Icelandic); I find lyrics distracting.

There is some music that works as "thinking music" for me.Talking Heads (Remain In Light, specifically), King Crimson, and Brian Eno are what I listen to occasionally. Usually I don't do that at all when playing poker though.

LMAO Bone M this one is my favourties. The video for this is an absolute classic, this is a live performance and it has yet to be beat. I wasn't alive when this was made but wow loooooool the lead singer is on some good coke.daddy cooooool
There is some music that works as "thinking music" for me.Talking Heads (Remain In Light, specifically), King Crimson, and Brian Eno are what I listen to occasionally. Usually I don't do that at all when playing poker though.
this is the most ???????? sig have ever seen. also the funniest
LMAO Bone M this one is my favourties. The video for this is an absolute classic, this is a live performance and it has yet to be beat. I wasn't alive when this was made but wow loooooool the lead singer is on some good coke.daddy cooooool
lol @ that performance.Epic dancing.wtf @ the orgasms.....she's crazy bout her daddy!If you want silliness look no further than the dartshttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=myvRlJOxbJ0&...feature=relatedDude with the silver jacket is on the same drugs as the lead singer of Boney M.

Usually when I play I will have a video up on another window. A lot of these movies I watch have males and females. But sometimes I just like watching the ones without males.But anyway, they play really great music in the background throughout the movie. It is soothing and relaxing. Sometimes the characters get too loud and drown out the great songs, but I deal with it. Usually after I watch and listen to these movies, I fall asleep.