Suckers!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You still live in Iowa. Congrats.
We may not have beaches.We may not have mountains.We may not have black people.But we still have the cheapest gas in the country. SUCK IT!
Subway: $2.00Winner: Yorke
I'm not sure I like the idea of having to sit next to or in the general area of other soylent green ingredients. what's that? never saw that movie? I'd put letters which when you combine them would make a mocking or harshly uncaring word and capitalize all of these letters to create the effect of shouting and perhaps even place an exclamation mark for extra emphasis that I was shouting this word but I cannot think of one that would fit the tone that I am trying to acheive.
hot 14 yr olds are heredo those exist?...they are ****in hot tooooo
loooooool. off limits damnit! <3 hi
how r u guys still paying almost 4 bucks?I am in Ca and paid $3.19 today.
mbn. i was up in indiana this past weekend. i think they were around 3.57 around my sister's in SE indiana, in indy it was around 3.44 i think. down here in miami it's about 3.65 for the cheapest i've seen
I paid $1.09 CAD per Litre.I don't have a big enough calculator to do all the conversions, but it's certainly better than the $1.37 I paid a few months ago.
liter* damn junior americans =)<3 avatar still tho yummm
I paid $1.09 CAD per Litre.I don't have a big enough calculator to do all the conversions, but it's certainly better than the $1.37 I paid a few months ago.
i think it's 3.58 isn't it?

I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere so its still up to what it cost two weeks ago everywhere else around here. In a week I might be around 3.19 nows its up around 3.39 i think.

It's 3.22 right now in Detroit Lakes MN. This is from the high of 3.88 a few months ago. My dad owns a few gas stations in the area and they are all making up for lost profits from earlier in the year. A few months ago he was making .02/gallon and now he's making .2/gallon.

And I was all edcited to see $3.62 a gallon earlier today. Most places are still in the $3.71-$3.75 range. Of course it seems nice considering we were at ~$4.50 over the summer.The rest of this thread makes me sad.

i paid 3.08 today for regweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
And I was all edcited to see $3.62 a gallon earlier today. Most places are still in the $3.71-$3.75 range. Of course it seems nice considering we were at ~$4.50 over the summer.The rest of this thread makes me sad.
Maybe you need to drive to the white side of town.
3.49 in San Diego at a Shell Station, it was 3.34 at the Arco across the street but I would rather pay the extra $1.50 to not wait in line, and they don't take credit cards of which I get 3% cash back on.

Suckers!We up here in Canada pay only $1.30 for our gas.(Of course, if you convert Canadian dollars per liter into US dollars per gallon, it becomes a depressing $4.46. At peak prices, we breached $1.50 per liter, or $5.15 per gallon)