Suckers!

how bout @ potty, I see you're handicap sign and raise you that parking bump in the parking lot.edit, losing $20 > losing 300-400
Your live winnings >>>> My live winningsMy online winnings >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Your online winningsBut of course....its just cause you 'run bad' online.Mikey ever find that dent in the car, btw?
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your live winnings >>>> My live winningsMy online winnings >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Your online winningsBut of course....its just cause you 'run bad' online.Mikey ever find that dent in the car, btw?
you're online winnings = moneys lost playing livered wings > avs
1.) No. I have not lost THAT much live.2.) Thank you, Captain Obvious. They have a game what will appear to be a scrimmage tomorrow
  • 2 weeks later...
o rly? We already beat Detroit once this year(which was in Detroit, btw)and we are currently up 3-0 on them after 1 period.$1.39/gal, btw
o rly? We already beat Detroit once this year(which was in Detroit, btw)and we are currently up 3-0 on them after 1 period.$1.39/gal, btw
Ehhhh..... Stars beat Detroit this year... I went to that game.$1.43Windy and 70 degrees
[x] spoke too son =/[x] game now tied at 3
from $1.45 to $1.65 in three days. WHAT NOW BRVHEART????
**** YOU SAL! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!(The price is skyrocketing here too. $1.67 I believe)