Suckers!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question... how many of you guys and gals really pay attention to the price per gallon? I mean to the point of getting fuel at a different place because they are 2 cents cheaper?Im wondering this because I honestly don't know what gas is around here... if I need it... I get it. I don't think about it every day like a few people I work with.There's a couple of guys at work that talk about it every single day... and complain about it every single day. They get on the internet in the morning and track where the cheapest place is in their area.I guess the point is... nobody does this with milk.... or bread... or beer. When you want some beer...you go get it. If gas is even 5 cents cheaper at one pump than it is at another..(And thats a pretty big difference in price)... that's a saving of a little over a dollar for a tank of gas. A DOLLAR !These guys are gonna get an ulcer over a DOLLAR !Anyone else do this?
I know this is old, but I'm with you here. When I need it, I get it at the closest, convenient place. I couldn't even tell you how much gas is around here right now.
I know this is old, but I'm with you here. When I need it, I get it at the closest, convenient place. I couldn't even tell you how much gas is around here right now.
I get mine as a specific place. There is a shell to the west of me and they have a price, the Clark station to the East is always at least $.15 cheaper. I would be stupid not to use the Clark station. But if I am out of that area, then I take what I can get.
  • 3 weeks later...

81 cent /liter wahoo

I got gas for $1.65 the other day, but that was outside town. Everywhere in Des Moines is stuck at $1.72. For 89 Octane.

wtf is a liter?I'm still paying $2.30 lol
4 liters= 1 of your gallonsso .81 x4=$3.24 2.30-324=1.07 savings minus exchange on dollar saving maybe .95 cents /gallon so it's cheaper of course to get gas in the Statesa liter is what everyone else in the world uses to measure liquids except for the USAwho are still running the old imperial system of measurementsmeteric vs your old imperial measurement system
4 liters= 1 of your gallonsso .81 x4=$3.24 2.30-324=1.07 savings minus exchange on dollar saving maybe .95 cents /gallon so it's cheaper of course to get gas in the Statesa liter is what everyone else in the world uses to measure liquids except for the USAwho are still running the old imperial system of measurementsmeteric vs your old imperial measurement system
no we created our own system to tell the rest of the world 'fuck you'

saw $1.76 today. that particular station is consistently the lowest. highest I've seen is $1.99 at a citgo or whatever. I've noticed that BP and other big chains do charge a shitload more. ever since the econ lectures on oil, I've been watching prices.