Any Night Of The Week Drunken Stupidity Thread

o nhi yeha i was out of sotne ot bufaalo tonight and i was in my scuain ds wedding partywe ad rdinak sn i danced and all that oog d shit the nwe went to the afterparty ayt thenearby hotyelwas fun i made out with one igrl i knew form before then we drank more then went to sleeptWeeeeeeee

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this whole Idea sure died.... lazy drunks....
o nhi yeha i was out of sotne ot bufaalo tonight and i was in my scuain ds wedding partywe ad rdinak sn i danced and all that oog d shit the nwe went to the afterparty ayt thenearby hotyelwas fun i made out with one igrl i knew form before then we drank more then went to sleeptWeeeeeeee
u should rad more often

huh, missed this thread yesterday. made the unshowered half asleep hungover drive to the Mcd's drive through. Got the bacon and egg bagel meal and 2 sausage mcmuffins(the ones with just sausage and cheese no egg) on the side.

huh, missed this thread yesterday. made the unshowered half asleep hungover drive to the Mcd's drive through. Got the bacon and egg bagel meal and 2 sausage mcmuffins(the ones with just sausage and cheese no egg) on the side.
BBFIDTS
maybe I al title bit. ih?: I s thinkij gat a very high level, and my typung is opretty good tongubth :)gogodniught!
Is this guy the new chrozzo or what's going on here?
Is this guy the new chrozzo or what's going on here?
Nah. It's just that he's in Australia, so is lashed when everyone else is stone cold sober, thus we notice it more :club: