Any Night Of The Week Drunken Stupidity Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to get in a fight tonight... and im probably going to lose but I dont care... my speedos will ease the pain
fypand don't go fighting, it's not worth it.
fypand don't go fighting, it's not worth it.
your right its not because its going to hurt, but im drunk, and ive made my decision to go ahead and go forth with it. I'm watching Beowulf right now to get me psyched up.... first real fight of my life... so I expect to get messed up real bad.
your right its not because its going to hurt, but im drunk, and ive made my decision to go ahead and go forth with it. I'm watching Beowulf right now to get me psyched up.... first real fight of my life... so I expect to get messed up real bad.
who is the lucky girl your fighting?
You just gonna pick a random fight with someone ? these might get u in the mood 4220222579.giffalconpunch.gif
who is the lucky girl your fighting?
your sisteractually im probably going to puss out... but as of right now its onthis person has been being a dick to me for a long time and I plan to deal with him... he is one of those frat boy d-bags who would be the champion of the "that guy" thread in off topic.
your sisteractually im probably going to puss out... but as of right now its onthis person has been being a dick to me for a long time and I plan to deal with him... he is one of those frat boy d-bags who would be the champion of the "that guy" thread in off topic.
go for the 2 leg sweep and ground and pound him unconscious.

aim for temples, if hes a big tall guy kick his knee from the side full on so he drops to one leg, then hit him in the temples, if hes a big huge guy like really tall, get a car and run him over

im going to get in a fight tonight... and im probably going to lose but I dont care... the Long Islands will ease the pain
jtv it or your a puss !!just pretend the guy your fighting asked you to sing its raining men then pow bing wham
I just busted in 3 tourneys at the same time, maybe I'll go get in a fight too.
why did that guy go all in with pocket 3's, he wasnt even that short stacked.
jtv it or your a puss !!just pretend the guy your fighting asked you to sing its raining men then pow bing wham
i got my jtv started again... but Im on a different computer and the lag is badim leaving now... i will go on jtv when i come home
i got my jtv started again... but Im on a different computer and the lag is badim leaving now... i will go on jtv when i come home
lol why new name , you showing your pecker again ??
The beers were going down pretty slow tonight but i just had a plate of potstickers with the hot chilli sauce and they are going down faster now weeeeee
Mine are going down pretty slow too. They are tasting good though. Sapporo FTW!