Ghosts Or Aliens

Which is more likely to exist Ghosts or Aliens?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. If you have to choose one or both, which:

• Ghosts
    • Aliens
    • Both

I was in a bar a week ago (The White Horse Tavern) and having a drink with some friends when, no shit, I feel like a hand on my hip. Could have been a electrostatic shock, I worked out that day, could have been a muscle twitch, but when I turned my head, I expected to see someone trying to get by, and as we all know in a crowded bar its not unusual for someone to kind of touch you a little as they go by. I look, and there was no one there. No big deal.Yesterday, Im in a bookstore reading something about NYC lore and see The White Horse mentioned. Apparently it is believed that the late poet Dillon Thomas who died of alcholoic shock or something, from drinking in that bar, haunts it. Kind of a trippy coincidence. Anyway it got me thinking about what the average person thinks about ghosts vs. aliens. PS. If this is a retarded post/poll let me know, I hate to be one of THOSE posters......

I chose both. I don't necessarily believe in ghosts because I have not had a personal experience but I think there are strong possibilities they exist. Also I have a hard time believing we are the only life form in the universe.Plus "shit" is no longer banned. Fuck still is though.

I was in a bar a week ago (The White Horse Tavern) and having a drink with some friends when, no sh*t, I feel like a hand on my hip. Could have been a electrostatic shock, I worked out that day, could have been a muscle twitch, but when I turned my head, I expected to see someone trying to get by, and as we all know in a crowded bar its not unusual for someone to kind of touch you a little as they go by. I look, and there was no one there. No big deal.Yesterday, Im in a bookstore reading something about NYC lore and see The White Horse mentioned. Apparently it is believed that the late poet Dillon Thomas who died of alcholoic shock or something, from drinking in that bar, haunts it. Kind of a trippy coincidence. Anyway it got me thinking about what the average person thinks about ghosts vs. aliens. PS. If this is a retarded post/poll let me know, I hate to be one of THOSE posters......
Too late
I was in a bar a week ago (The White Horse Tavern) and having a drink with some friends when, no shit, I feel like a hand on my hip. Could have been a electrostatic shock, I worked out that day, could have been a muscle twitch, but when I turned my head, I expected to see someone trying to get by, and as we all know in a crowded bar its not unusual for someone to kind of touch you a little as they go by. I look, and there was no one there. No big deal.Yesterday, Im in a bookstore reading something about NYC lore and see The White Horse mentioned. Apparently it is believed that the late poet Dillon Thomas who died of alcholoic shock or something, from drinking in that bar, haunts it. Kind of a trippy coincidence. Anyway it got me thinking about what the average person thinks about ghosts vs. aliens. PS. If this is a retarded post/poll let me know, I hate to be one of THOSE posters......
I believe I have been to that bar. In the village? Near a little club named Shag?

Alien and Aliens were great movies.Wasn't a big fan of Ghost.Ghost Dad on the other hand...Ghostbusters was the bomb diggity.

Well if you want to use the word likely...what are the odds in all the billion**** planets in the universe we have that we're the *only* one capable of supporting life? I'd say you're more likely to go 20 hands in a row and get sucked out on by perfect runner-runnerwhat are the odds that dead things aren't dead, and that chemical reactions in your brain can manifest as some mysterious gas like creature postmortem? Much lessWhat a dumbass question, you should ask one like: "Who's more likely to reach our moon first, Aliens or Mexico?"

Who's more likely to reach our moon first, Aliens or Mexico?
Finally a question I can answer. It is obviously Aliens. The Mexicans don't have spacecrafts silly.And you are right, it is OUR (USA) moon.
Well if you want to use the word likely...what are the odds in all the billion**** planets in the universe we have that we're the *only* one capable of supporting life? I'd say you're more likely to go 20 hands in a row and get sucked out on by perfect runner-runnerwhat are the odds that dead things aren't dead, and that chemical reactions in your brain can manifest as some mysterious gas like creature postmortem? Much lessWhat a dumbass question, you should ask one like: "Who's more likely to reach our moon first, Aliens or Mexico?"
Agreed. As for your question, Mexico flew a whale to the moon last year, so I think they win.
Alien and Aliens were great movies.Wasn't a big fan of Ghost.Ghost Dad on the other hand...Ghostbusters was the bomb diggity.
Obv answer is Alien Ghosts.
Which would be this movie...Final_Fantasy_Spirits_Within.jpg
Has anybody ever thought how big the universe is? Somewhere out there, maybe 100 trillion light years away, there is some form of life.
Holy shit, that's a groundbreaking thought.
Yesterday, Im in a bookstore reading something about NYC lore and see The White Horse mentioned. Apparently it is believed that the late poet Dillon Thomas who died of alcholoic shock or something, from drinking in that bar, haunts it. Kind of a trippy coincidence.
I think he took his own advice of not going gently into that good night a bit too literally.
Which would be this movie...Final_Fantasy_Spirits_Within.jpg
I was thinking the exact same thing when I heard ghost aliens.And that movie sort of sucked, if I recall.