oooooh I love TV! I don't get to watch much because I am so busy but I have a netflix account and get DVD's of TV shows all the time.1. Gilmore Girls. It's such a sweet show and I absolutely love Lauren Graham. She has such a nice body that I a so jealous of!2. The Bachelor. I would kill to be on this show!3. Top Gear. I think the Hamster is adorable!4. Ramseys Kitchen Nightmares. I have a huge crush on him!5. One Tree Hill. I wouldn't be a girl if I didn't looooove this show!6. Supernatural. It's got Dean from the Gilmore Girls!!!7. Reaper. It's a funny show!8. What Not To Wear. I would love a chance to get on that show but I already dress good.9. Flip That House. It looks like fun!10. Night Court. I loved watching reruns when I was young. Bull was hilarious!

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Gilligans Island2. Ozzie and Harriet3. My 3 Sons4. Bewitched5. I Dream of Jeannie6. Flipper7. Bonanza8. Temptation Island9. Brady Bunch10. Tom & Jerry
Oh shit. Completely forgot about Temptation Island. That 1st season was must see stuff.
Oh shit. Completely forgot about Temptation Island. That 1st season was must see stuff.
You have lost 25 respect points.
Late Night with Conan O'Brien (I started watching it when it first came on the air...it's amazing to see how he's grown into that show, I'll be very interested to see how his taking over the Tonight Show works out)
Most annoying, talentless person on television. I can barely stand Leno, I will never watch a minute of C O'B except the 30 seconds before a musical guest Im dying to see.

1. Doogie Howser MD2. Great Space Coaster3. Alice4. Kate and Allie5. Mork and Mindy6. Benson7. WKRP In Cincinatti8. Hill Street Blues9. Welcome Back Kotter10. Cops

Most annoying, talentless person on television. I can barely stand Leno, I will never watch a minute of C O'B except the 30 seconds before a musical guest Im dying to see.
Obviously you don't get it. If you don't get his humor I can see how you would think that but obviously it's not true. A guy isn't on the air for 15 years and given the Tonight Show spot because he's the most annoying, talentless person on TV. Somehow he was also asked to host the Emmy's twice and I think the intro to his 2nd one was pretty good TV.
Obviously you don't get it. If you don't get his humor I can see how you would think that but obviously it's not true. A guy isn't on the air for 15 years and given the Tonight Show spot because he's the most annoying, talentless person on TV. Somehow he was also asked to host the Emmy's twice and I think the intro to his 2nd one was pretty good TV.
agreed. I don't watch late shows in general but Conan would definitely be my first choice. his show and the skits are so consistently funny.if you watched Simpsons in the early years then you would've noticed the difference after Phil Hartment and Conan left the show.

I think C O'B hasn't been the same since Andy Richter left, I think they really had a chemistry. I don't particularly like his monologues and some times he gets a little hammy with the guests, but his skits are really good. And once in a while, he'll get some really stupid guest and make fun of them without the guest knowing, or get some guest like the dude from McGuyver plugging his new crappy Stargate show, and Conan will just make him eat sht the whole time, calling him McGuyver, asking him questions about his old show, making fun of stargate. He can be really brutal on guests, from time to time ,and that's when he's at his best.Mostly, I think late night talk shows are kinda terrible. Leno is gawd awful, Letterman is a shell of what he once was, Kimmel is okay. I'm actually warming up to that guy after letterman, that scottish dude or what ever his is.

I think C O'B hasn't been the same since Andy Richter left, I think they really had a chemistry. I don't particularly like his monologues and some times he gets a little hammy with the guests, but his skits are really good. And once in a while, he'll get some really stupid guest and make fun of them without the guest knowing, or get some guest like the dude from McGuyver plugging his new crappy Stargate show, and Conan will just make him eat sht the whole time, calling him McGuyver, asking him questions about his old show, making fun of stargate. He can be really brutal on guests, from time to time ,and that's when he's at his best.Mostly, I think late night talk shows are kinda terrible. Leno is gawd awful, Letterman is a shell of what he once was, Kimmel is okay. I'm actually warming up to that guy after letterman, that scottish dude or what ever his is.
I never thought I'd say this, but I agree. Craig Ferguson? I don't know his name either, but I've caught him several times and each time he's been really good. It's almost like a Conan transformation for me. Conan was awful at first and now he's the best.

I always forget how hilarious Conan is, then I watch any random episode again and I remember. He's easily the funniest talk show host on tv, and has been for at least a decade. Conan/Andy Richter was just awesome - maybe when Conan takes over for Leno he'll bring Andy back for awhile to boost ratings..If you've only ever watched it in 30 second snippets (copernicus) you might not realize the general "theme joke" of the show, which is that he's unfunny and the show is really cheap and tacky. He's the funniest interviewer I can remember seeing. I'll post clips later if I can find some good ones.

I always forget how hilarious Conan is, then I watch any random episode again and I remember. He's easily the funniest talk show host on tv, and has been for at least a decade. Conan/Andy Richter was just awesome - maybe when Conan takes over for Leno he'll bring Andy back for awhile to boost ratings..If you've only ever watched it in 30 second snippets (copernicus) you might not realize the general "theme joke" of the show, which is that he's unfunny and the show is really cheap and tacky. He's the funniest interviewer I can remember seeing. I'll post clips later if I can find some good ones.
He succeeds at that, but I always thought it took more talent to be funny than to be intentionally unfunny. :club: (yes, i know what you really meant)Seriously..I HATE the guy, there is nothing you could link me too that wouldnt make me squirm in my chair. I can stand Craig Ferguson in small doses, except when he starts trying to be "cute", but I cant watch a minute of CoB. I can only think of two people in the world that Ive never met who I could see myself hitting over the head with a chair IRL...him and a certain 2+2 poster. Irrational? yes lol

I guess all that we can agree on is that you're going to be in the minority with that way of thinking.I don't know what's going to happen when he moves to the 11:37 slot. He just seems to be a perfect fit for the 12:37 slot. It's like a guy that's been lighting it up for the Oakland A's but now he signed a big time deal with the Yankees. How will he handle the pressure?

• 1 year later...
1. The Wire2. The Sopranos3. The Shield4. Arrested Development5. Deadwood6. Entourage7. Oz8. Seinfeld9. Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia10. Rescue Me
REVISION:1. The Wire2. The Sopranos3. The Shield4. Arrested Development5. Deadwood6. Seinfeld7. Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia8. The Tudors9. Entourage10. M*A*S*H

No particular order:The Bob Newhart Show (Not the hotel in Vermont one)Six Feet UnderDeadwoodThe Mary Tyler Moore ShowThe Carol Burnett ShowThe SimpsonsArrested DevelopmentLOSTSurvivorStar Trek (TOS)I realise some great ones are not on my list, but I haven't seen some, like The Wire or Mad Men, for example. Also, I tried to capture a relatively wide range of shows. A few sitcoms, a couple of dramas, a sci-fi, an animated show, a variety show...

1. Seinfeld2.The Simpsons3. ER4. The Office5.Lost6.It's Always Sunny 7. Law and Order8. Weeds9.Freaks and Geeks10. The OC (**** you guys!)