I WANT TO GET HOWARD LEDERER OFF MY TEAM, ENTERTAINING OFFERS. WE CAN DO 2 FOR 1 OR SOMETHING I GOT 4 PEOPLESATTELITE WINNERS X 2 AEJONES AND THE PROFESSOR
I'll give you 20 bucks for him.
I'll give you $10 and a $4.40 stake (50/50 no stake back)
  • Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Willing to trade either of my 2 picks (TURBOFLUEN / MAX PESCATORI) for pretty much anything... make me an offer and ill prob accept...
loooooooooolI'll give you $20 for both
I WANT TO GET HOWARD LEDERER OFF MY TEAM, ENTERTAINING OFFERS. WE CAN DO 2 FOR 1 OR SOMETHING I GOT 4 PEOPLESATTELITE WINNERS X 2 AEJONES AND THE PROFESSOR
I'll give you Shawn Buchanan for Aejones and the Prof...Edit: I'd also be willing to give you Brandon Adams for Aejones, Prof and Satty winner.

Back during my bad bankroll management days, I played both guys I randomly drew. I beat one of them in a HU SnG, too.I'm not sure what this says about my boys.

Back during my bad bankroll management days, I played both guys I randomly drew. I beat one of them in a HU SnG, too.I'm not sure what this says about my boys.
lol what limits?
I'll give ya buchanan for spiked
Willing to trade either of my 2 picks (TURBOFLUEN / MAX PESCATORI) for pretty much anything... make me an offer and ill prob accept...
I'll give ya NENAD MEDIC + $10
I like my horse and 1/2.
FYP. Thanks for the PM's to trade, but I am gonna stick with Alei.If the Bulls can come out with the 1st pick with a 1.7% chance, then the way I look at this tourney...anyone can beat anyone.GL to all.

I didn't see this in time to get in. Anybody willing to sell a horse for $55 or so? Would pay more for someone I'd actually care to root for (pr1nny, DaEvils, others).

**************PUBLIC SERVICE WARNING**********There is no unregistrations for this tournament so if you think it would be cute to see your name on the big list... DO NOT DO IT!You may now continue on with your normally scheduled gambling. :club:

I say winner gives Kentuckyslim his $$ back.
Yeah. Just read the thread. Obvi not terribly pleased.Anyone want Stevie Z, let me know. At the beach with limited internet, but I will be able to check a couple times a day.

I like my chances. I've had 2 offers for Emil (Whitelime) already. They were turned down since Whitelime>mastrblastr>David Oppenheim.TheTakeover is also solid.

How do I find out who satellite winner 10 is? and I hope Nordberg can play HU
I have a story about playing Nordberg HU from last year.Again, I used to have really good bankroll management/table selection.
I have a story about playing Nordberg HU from last year.Again, I used to have really good bankroll management/table selection.
You're such an attention whore. (Any comebacks relating to post count are voided because I headed that off)Just tell the story instead of making us ask you to tell us :club:
You're such an attention whore. (Any comebacks relating to post count are voided because I headed that off)Just tell the story instead of making us ask you to tell us :club:
LOL. No, I wanted you to ask!I played him back-to-back HU SnG matches that lasted, oh, about 10 hands each. I was so convinced that the first time he 3-bet me, he was going to be bluffing and I had to prove that I wouldn't back down because he was a pro that I shoved on him with Q7.I raised, he 3-bet and I insta-shoveled Q7. He called with AK and was drawing dead on the turn."Did that happen the first or second time you played him heads up?"My answer: "yes".
I will give you Nick Schulman for both of them. I'll even throw in $8.73.