Best Instructional Video Ever

lmao I just realized after watching this video for 20 minutes that the player on top of Tony G, with the screen name pocketchange and the gecko avatar is my guy Kevin. He posts here occasionally under pocket_change.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not saying he's a horrible player, but when you watch videos like that you wonder where some of these big name pros make any money from at all.

My question is, why did Tony G even post this? He ended the sesh down like $400ish. Most donks he is trying to help are going to look solely at the results to see whether it worked this one time.

OK for anyone who's actually saying that this is a good video and is taking it seriously.... LOL. This is like the most terrible video ever and most of the plays are absolutely, 100% terrible. The real question is whether Tony G was serious or sarcastic when he made it. Almost every single play is 100% awful.

I take back my previous comments based on the fact that I apparently didn't pay close enough attention and a lot of people disagree with me, and ISAP obv.Though I also don't play like that, so maybe I don't actually suck. Probably a logical argument in there somewhere.....Hmm....Tony G sucks at poker...I don't play like Tony G...Therefore, I don't suck at poker.!I WIN!

My question is, why did Tony G even post this? He ended the sesh down like $400ish. Most donks he is trying to help are going to look solely at the results to see whether it worked this one time.
i think because he didn't want to spend another hour to do another one. he doesn't really care if donks improve or not, he was just paid to do a video and he made it.
Yes, Tony G crushes everything.I love Tony G. This may have not been the most educational video in the world, there were some nuggest of real wisdom in there.
He's usually a douchebag on T.V., FWIW. Usually classless, IMHO.
Well, that depends on the viewer. He's not entertaining to me.
I suppose, but I'd rather have Tony G in the mix than watching a bunch of quiet grinders playing. While I might respect them more and whatnot, I'm not interested in that when I flip on the tube. I want to be entertained, and Tony G and others like him bring that flair. While I might hate/dislike him, I can't deny he's entertaining.