anyonebut i think it was more of the rat problem....i saw 3 in 15 minutes after i walked in
How many rats do you have to see before you go "That's it...I'm outta here"
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

How many rats do you have to see before you go "That's it...I'm outta here"
3 obv
Alright then, carry on.I don't really think I look unhappy enough to sue though.n752958902_567395_3165.jpg
I think this may be my favorite picture from the trip. We look like we're having so much fun. It really was a blast.

Can we get some username labels on those pictures. I don't know anyone by their faces.

if there's anything worse than some d-bag playing mirco limits live and wearing sunglasses, it's a d-bag on pstars playing micro limits with his starts picture of his own headshot, wearing sunglasses

I don't know why, but recently I am having huge fears of getting my girlfriend pregnant.... I've never been like this before..Funny thing is we only had sex about 6 or 7 times this month, but on one occassion I ejaculated but still maintained a full erection so I kept going..And for some reason this is really worrying me, I have no clue why either...

Can we get some username labels on those pictures. I don't know anyone by their faces.
on the 4 girls pic, the girl on the left is vganeshv, the next one is Renae, I don't know who the third one is, and the one of the far right is Nikki N
I don't know why, but recently I am having huge fears of getting my girlfriend pregnant.... I've never been like this before..Funny thing is we only had sex about 6 or 7 times this month, but on one occassion I ejaculated but still maintained a full erection so I kept going..And for some reason this is really worrying me, I have no clue why either...
better slips an abortion pill in her next mixed drink, just to be safe.63206718hf1.jpg
I dont follow... you are afraid that she got pregnant because you maintained after eruption?Or just in general.
I dont follow... you are afraid that she got pregnant because you maintained after eruption?Or just in general.
Well like, during intercourse, I had an orgasm with a condom on, I was ready to go out, but the sucker wouldnt go down, so I kept going and did it again, and I think this was right around ovulation time, and I'm just afraid some might have leaked out..
Well like, during intercourse, I had an orgasm with a condom on, I was ready to go out, but the sucker wouldnt go down, so I kept going and did it again, and I think this was right around ovulation time, and I'm just afraid some might have leaked out..
Ahhhh... got it.Is she showing signs of being pregnant? You know...like being unreasonable and nagging more than usual. Being a possessive and emotional wreck? Wait... those are ordinary traits of a woman... is she eating weird stuff and getting big boobs?
on the 4 girls pic, the girl on the left is vganeshv, the next one is Renae, I don't know who the third one is, and the one of the far right is Nikki N
The third one is Specbrad's wife, Danielle. She's a great kisser.
Did you notice any leakage when you were finished?
Ahhhh... got it.Is she showing signs of being pregnant? You know...like being unreasonable and nagging more than usual. Being a possessive and emotional wreck? Wait... those are ordinary traits of a woman... is she eating weird stuff and getting big boobs?
No.. and I mean it's not even time for her period, and she's showing signs of getting it.. I think I'm freaking out over nothing..
It was full, but I had two orgasms in like 15 minutes so possibly a little got out because it prolly should have been more..
So when you removed the condom, did you notice ejaculate around the base of your penis or on your scrotum?

Why is your girlfriend not taking the pill? Why are you using condoms?

So when you removed the condom, did you notice ejaculate around the base of your penis or on your scrotum?
Both.. I think...Could some of her fluids leak onto the base? Because after sex my balls always feel sticky and wet..
Why is your girlfriend not taking the pill? Why are you using condoms?
I really don't know why, she doesn't really want to, and i'm not gonna force her.And we don't have sex THAT much, it's not that big of a deal to me.I really think I'm overreacting.. It's been 2 weeks and a day since that's happened, and she's showing absolutely no signs of being pregnant.. She started cramping yesterday, but she should be getting her period too, and cramping is a precursor.. plus I think she was PMSing too....
I really don't know why, she doesn't really want to, and i'm not gonna force her.And we don't have sex THAT much, it's not that big of a deal to me.I really think I'm overreacting.. It's been 2 weeks and a day since that's happened, and she's showing absolutely no signs of being pregnant.. She started cramping yesterday, but she should be getting her period too, and cramping is a precursor.. plus I think she was PMSing too....
Punch her hard in the stomach, just to be safe. No reason to take a chance.