i need to gain weight. i've somehow dropped 15 pounds that i really didn't need to drop. i'm a freakin' scarecrow.
quit smoking.. You'll be 350 bills in a month :club:
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

A man went to a strip club. When he got inside he noticed a seat conspicuously unoccupied in the front row. Seizing the opportunity, he took the seat.As soon as the first dancer walked out, the guy directly behind him yelled, "Yeah baby! That's what I've been waiting for!" The man in the front row turned around and gave him a dirty look. A few minutes into the show, the dancer did a move and snatched off her top, revealing two pasties. The guy behind our friend goes off again. "Yeah baby! Shake those things."Our friend turned around and said, "Hey buddy, calm down!" After a few moments, the dancer did another move, and snatched off her dress, revealing a very thin G-string. Again the man behind our friend yelled out, "Oh baby! You're almost there!" Our friend again turned around and said, "Hey buddy, shut the hell up, will ya!" A few minutes later, the dancer stretched out on the floor and snatched off both the pasties and the G-string, and the whole club went wild, except for the man behind our friend. Curious, our friend turned around and asked, "Say buddy, where's your enthusiasm now?"The guy responded, "It's all over your back, dude."

A man went to a strip club. When he got inside he noticed a seat conspicuously unoccupied in the front row. Seizing the opportunity, he took the seat.As soon as the first dancer walked out, the guy directly behind him yelled, "Yeah baby! That's what I've been waiting for!" The man in the front row turned around and gave him a dirty look. A few minutes into the show, the dancer did a move and snatched off her top, revealing two pasties. The guy behind our friend goes off again. "Yeah baby! Shake those things."Our friend turned around and said, "Hey buddy, calm down!" After a few moments, the dancer did another move, and snatched off her dress, revealing a very thin G-string. Again the man behind our friend yelled out, "Oh baby! You're almost there!" Our friend again turned around and said, "Hey buddy, shut the hell up, will ya!" A few minutes later, the dancer stretched out on the floor and snatched off both the pasties and the G-string, and the whole club went wild, except for the man behind our friend. Curious, our friend turned around and asked, "Say buddy, where's your enthusiasm now?"The guy responded, "It's all over your back, dude."
kleenex anyone?

i can jam together the next big production in one night IF i don't read the forums. so i think i can safely put the release date as being some time in july or early august.

My copy of Super Street Fighter II Turbo just came in today. The training begins.
We should have a match sometime.I'm a Bison gimp, though I can play a few of the other characters.
i need to gain weight. i've somehow dropped 15 pounds that i really didn't need to drop. i'm a freakin' scarecrow.
Drink a lot of Steak n' Shake milkshakes. The regular has about a thousand calories.
Good luck!
Thanks!
At 6:15 tomorrow morning I head for the airport and my flight to Vegas for 8 days.
8 days?Holy cow.5 was my max and I was ready to come home after 4.
man, what's wrong with emo girls? Try talking a normal girl into letting you cut her arm.
It's official. You're gonna be my wingman when I go to SNS late at night now.
if you lose weight you penis will get bigger. As you get fatter, the fat in your pelvis region begins to swallow your cock like its a hot dog being dipped in batter.
on the other hand, hello extra inch!EDIT: i'll probably delete this pic in a couple days, it is borrowed from the national geographic website. but i really like it, so i thought i'd share.china.png

So my cat died today.Got home from work at around 7:30 and found my cat dead in my room. She just went too as dad saw her up and about at around 5ish. Guess she just crawled under the bed and went to sleep near as we can figure.Well, she had a pretty good run she was a stray and I adopted her when she was ~3 and this was in '93 or '94.RIP Helen, I'll miss ya keedo.dsc00078gn1.jpgcc: hideout

I feel you, Hank. Both of my cats are getting near 10 years old, too.. So I'm sure it's around the corner for me, too. It really *is* losing a member of the family.Hopefully these will cheer you up:cosplay.asuka.I.1134954540791.jpgcosplay.asuka.1135008995545.jpgcosplay.rei.1120386244950.jpgharuhi_cosplay.jpg

Here's some more:cosplay.rei.1124568044617.jpgcosplay.jpgP1010408_cosplay.JPGcosplay.jpgHere's some lesbian ushers thrown in for the heckuvit:Cosplay_443.jpg