• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

So my cat died today.Got home from work at around 7:30 and found my cat dead in my room. She just went too as dad saw her up and about at around 5ish. Guess she just crawled under the bed and went to sleep near as we can figure.Well, she had a pretty good run she was a stray and I adopted her when she was ~3 and this was in '93 or '94.RIP Helen, I'll miss ya keedo.dsc00078gn1.jpgcc: hideout
Sorry, Hank.
Hey, Fabulous, how was Vegas? anything scandalous to report?
Does dancing on the bar at a biker hangout count?edit: My bra is still there.
biker bar? You guys were along way from the strip, then.
We stay downtown every year. This place was off of Fremont.
Awwww, you're too sweet. That's the biker bar where we left our bras on the wall.
haha, i see that in the back.....i went to a place one that my brother frequented in NYC when he went to school in long islandit was called the village idiot, in grenwich villagea real country music bar...but hundreds if not thousand of bras hanging from the cieling in bar and bathroomswas shut down 4 months after i visited by the board of health...lolwho knew?
haha, i see that in the back.....i went to a place one that my brother frequented in NYC when he went to school in long islandit was called the village idiot, in grenwich villagea real country music bar...but hundreds if not thousand of bras hanging from the cieling in bar and bathroomswas shut down 4 months after i visited by the board of health...lolwho knew?
Unsanitary bras? What kind of chicks were they letting in there?