Cross posting this from my hidden bunker for the heck of it:I was effin' around with my guitar last night with my buddies and came up with this gem, for your enjoyment.To the tune of Adam Sandler's Lunch Lady Land:Lee Jones's Land:Woke up in the morningLooked at my DN poster aboveAte some reheated salisbury steakFor the strength to call a shoveReady to show those online donkeysWhat I'm made ofI breathe a deep sigh as I log intoLee Jones's Land.Well I wear this tinfoil hatCuz I need to dodge three outsI clutch my lucky rabbits footCuz I got a bad case of the doubtI was 97% to win after the flopBut there's no reason to shoutEverything business as usual down here inLee Jones's Land.Well friggin' jack-deuece offsuitProvided today's killing blowIn the felted sea there's plenty of tunaAnd that shorty had to defend his big blind I know..In Lee Jones's Land your dreams come trueAs long as you deposited recentlyMountains of chips come your wayAs long as you push unsuited king threeBut don't forget to mix up your playAnd punish those with Ace-Rag diseaseNo player can escape the magic of Lee Jones's Land.Oh...Donkeys and GrindersDonkeys and GrindersDonkeys and GrindersOld Men and TeensOld Men and TeensOld Men and TeensDonkeys and GrindersDonkeys and GrindersOld Men and TeensOld Men and Teens"Barry Play" SandwichHe eff'in called me! withSuited LowsSuited, Suited LowsSuited LowsSuited. Suited Lows Come on!Suited LowsSuited, Suited LowsUgh!Suited LowsSuited (farting sound) Lows!Well I dreamt one morning I was Joe Hachem, you seeAnd Mr. Lee JonesHad a camera pointed at meI screamed "I too short for basketball!I don't fit the mold!"He said "I'm Lee f*cking Jones b*tchJust do what your told!"When we tossed Vanessa off a cliffShe didn't put up no fightAnd we're pushing commercials with that DN fellowWith all of our mightWe also filmed Katja and IsabelleAnd to that contract you are wed"It's called a jump shot, son, learn it!"Mr. Lee Jones said.I said "What did I doTo make you all so mad?"He said "Your no fun to watch on TVcause you nit up so bad"And Raymer said "I got a story about this fossil, you best run and hide"But the donk with the suited lowCame and joined my side.He said "If it wasn't for HachemFull Tilt would have beat yaYou should be treating him kindlyAnd saying 'Pleased to meet ya'His Aussie connections Helped your recruit drives reach their goalYou should be kissing his feetAnd acknowledging his role"Now all the angry bigwigsJust leave me aloneAnd we all live together At our happy homeThanks to the donk with the:Suited LowsSuited, Suited LowsSuited LowsSuited. Suited Lows Come on!Suited LowsSuited, Suited Lows..Well I shot the commercial anywaysWe used mirrors and camera tricks and all worked out just fineDown here in Lee Jones's Land.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

Thinking about doing a micro challenge, nothing serious, just playing for the crap of it.
I think we're supposed to kill you if you try this. I'm good with a knife, so watch out.
Yeah...I don't think I'll do this after all...
If you do need to remind yourself to stay off the felt, I'll xfer you a dollar to play 10 of those 10 cent 360man nlhe turbos. That'll supply you with enough bad beats and broken keyboards for another 6 month hiatus.It is good to hear from you man. You find a new hobby in your time off like you planned on?
If you do need to remind yourself to stay off the felt, I'll xfer you a dollar to play 10 of those 10 cent 360man nlhe turbos. That'll supply you with enough bad beats and broken keyboards for another 6 month hiatus.It is good to hear from you man. You find a new hobby in your time off like you planned on?
Not really. Tweaking my computer configuration has taken up more time, but not really.I've yet to really find something to fill my competitive juices. If I could've gotten it going, scrabble might have done that. But meh.I have been playing bass a lot more lately. So I do have that.Right now, I'm at least focusing on getting stuff planned for Chicago. Especially figuring out directions. Last year, I felt like Hyunsil and I walked around like headless chickens, so this time I'm looking ish up to make sure I know where we're going, instead of having to ask at every juncture.(NOTE: Hyunsil is NOT the one I"m going to Chi-town with. Thank God.)

welcome home, hang. balance, sir. always balance in all things. cold-turkeying poker is just another extreme. don't do crazy poo with any given br and you'll find it.

Glad to hear your seeing someone. Women are the cause of much of our stress, but they do give our lives meaning. Lord help us if we had to motivate ourselves all the time <laugh>.
This woman hasn't yet caused me stress. That's the good part, at least. Usually, it's started stressed from the get-go. We pretty much just get along in key areas of life.A lot of my most recent girls, we were polar opposites.This one, we have a lot similarities, while still maintaining some differences that keep this from being humdrum.(Yes, she's Asian.)

So I'm sitting here on the couch watching FAMILY GUY .... MEG: "Mom...for your information....I don't eat to deal with my problems. I cut myself." LOIS: "Chris...we love your hat."I think I'll go to the Rangers game tomorrow.Ahhhhh.... love having a day off.

fixed your post
very tempting, but quite likely nobody would get it & i'm e-val whoring here.
These are toeing the line .... I think we need to consult the rules.
These are toeing the line .... I think we need to consult the rules.
why do we need to consult the rules if we're adhering to them strictly?toe the line/mark1. To adhere to doctrines or rules conscientiously; conform.2. Sports & Games To touch a mark or line with the toe or hands in readiness for the start of a race or competition.