• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

let's just say it involves a sheet of loose leaf paper, a pound of fudge, and a monkey
so three perfectly selected google images will tell the whole story. i'm on the case!

Her scar is the result of a car accident. She was also married to Salman Rushdie (recently divorced)... who, for an author, had the hottest wife since Arther Miller divorced Marilyn Monroe

Tomorrow I get to see the Indy 500. I've lived in Indy for 10 years and I'm still a race virgin. SAM_Hard8 is going to pop my race cherry.

Tomorrow I get to see the Indy 500. I've lived in Indy for 10 years and I'm still a race virgin. SAM_Hard8 is going to pop my race cherry.
well, if it has to happen, hard8 is a good way to get it done.
Moving to my new apartment tomorrow, will be a week before I get internet/TV so I won't be around. <3 you all!
Wow good times and congrats. Did you find a nice place in Prineville?
that sounds hotmake sure its not too quick

Anyone know any good sites for downloading ringtones?I've got a Verizon Camera Phone (about 3 years old), and it's got crappy ringtones on it.I looked on Verizon.com for Skid Row, Dokken, Queensrÿche, Lita Ford, and Ratt.Of the 11 songs I was interested in, I found all but two: Queensrÿche's Jet City Woman and Another Rainy Night Without You.Anyone know where I can download those two?

Anyone know any good sites for downloading ringtones?I've got a Verizon Camera Phone (about 3 years old), and it's got crappy ringtones on it.I looked on Verizon.com for Skid Row, Dokken, Queensrÿche, Lita Ford, and Ratt.Of the 11 songs I was interested in, I found all but two: Queensrÿche's Jet City Woman and Another Rainy Night Without You.Anyone know where I can download those two?
myxer.comi love itgl
myxer.comi love itgl
thanks for the link, but the little I heard of Queensrÿche on the site sounded like crap. That was NOT Geoff Tate singing as far as I know.I don't want Silent Lucidity, so I've got it narrowed down between Eyes of a Stranger and I Don't Believe in Love. I started listening to them after one of Brad's JTV sessions, so I'll send him a PM.
thanks for the link, but the little I heard of Queensrÿche on the site sounded like crap. That was NOT Geoff Tate singing as far as I know.I don't want Silent Lucidity, so I've got it narrowed down between Eyes of a Stranger and I Don't Believe in Love. I started listening to them after one of Brad's JTV sessions, so I'll send him a PM.
If you have the songs upload them to phonezoo.com and make your own ringtone.