best looking well-known female poker player

If everyone's head were shaved, which female poker player would look best bald? Please answer, i have a thirty dollar bet going with my good friend. the sooner the reply the better. I also have a fifteen dollar side bet as to the number one reason why a women would look good with a shaved headboobiesthanks,-chicago

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put pictures of the players with no hair and then I'll tell you. Otherwise, how the fuk should I know what they look like with no hair?And I'm curious to hear what your reason for women looking good with no hair is. Or is the bet to see how long it will take someone to ask you that question? :-)

Put pictures of the players with no hair and then I'll tell you. Otherwise, how the fuk should I know what they look like with no hair?And I'm curious to hear what your reason for women looking good with no hair is. Or is the bet to see how long it will take someone to ask you that question? :-)
lol, no its not. my friend has allowed me to be more specific. First off, I had Evelyn, so it looks like im winning that one. he has Cloie Gowen(sp?).as for the number one reason, he says the width of the face, and i say the size of her boobs. just my humble opinion though.

Jennifer Harman is pretty cute too! At least her face is, anyway. She could have the worst body every, though.

You can tell what a woman looks like by just looking at her face. Avoid looking at her hair or breasts! :club: you can just block it out with your hand or some paper.The point of this is to tell who is "truly" beautiful, because it takes a lot for a bald woman to be pretty.I've seen Evelyn around and as an Asian myself I am not rating her as high as some of you (I choose to not list reasons), but better than Clonie - who I've only seen on TV. My wife is Dutch-German and I feel my opinion is free from most fetishes or racial preferences.My vote is for Montreal's (?) Isabelle Mercier. And I think Cyndy Violette would do well sans hair as well.But, really you need to see people up close and preferably without makeup. If someone could do a quick photoedit it would be a great little fun poll.