Wsop Circuit Main Event - Final Table Tomorrow

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quit with the spoilers
I really don't get this.This is a LIVE EVENT people.I think it is pretty reasonable for people to expect to get the most up to the moment information if possible - isn't that one of the positives about the Internets?
I really don't get this.This is a LIVE EVENT people.I think it is pretty reasonable for people to expect to get the most up to the moment information if possible - isn't that one of the positives about the Internets?
We should have a separate thread then for those watching the feed that want to discuss
I had a really good joke but I forgot it.

Starting to really feel this.Cant really see Bart making too many mistakes and the vibes he is giving off really make it seem unlikely that he will crack under pressure.Nicholson seems pretty good

Awesome run Bart. Haven't seen you get your money in badly. Keep at it.Arieh may say they'd ead him HU, but he said he won an STT to get here, so he can obviously play SH and HU.Elmo FTW.

I guess there is no way to win because of the hour delay.Any discussion is fine and if people are only watching the video feed they are just going to have to live with getting spoilers from people discussing the live updates at Poker News.
quit with the spoilers
If I did something wrong I apologize....I thought since FCP wrote what he did this thread had included up to the minute info...AWESOME Day so far Bart...Keep it going....Dan

# < 1 min. | Posted by loganmarkBreak ExtendedThe break has been extended while the players have a discussion.Talking Chop I guess...From what he's said, Bart wants the win more than anything...Although another 100k+ is always nice...Dan

# < 1 min. | Posted by loganmarkBreak ExtendedThe break has been extended while the players have a discussion.Talking Chop I guess...From what he's said, Bart wants the win more than anything...Although another 100k+ is always nice...Dan
Yea Bart said the money is secondary and he is really gunning for the win. Hes a CEO or sumat like that, so the title is more important, and I believe it.If 2 guys are really trying to get a chop, it'd be hard to not make some sort of a deal

SPOILER WARNING;SPOILER IN WHITEGiovanni Marcacci Eliminated in 3rd Place ($129,760)Giovanni Marcacci had the button in seat 4 and raised to 200,000. Bart Tichelman re-raised from the small blind to 500,000 total. Marcacci made the call and it was heads up to the flop of . Tichelman was first to act and he moved all in. Marcacci stood up and paced around the stage baffled. After about two minutes, Marcacci eventually called. The players showed:Marcacci: 10 1OTichelman: A 8oMarcacci was in the lead but Tichelman was far from dead with an open-ended straight draw and an overcard. The turn came the catapulting Tichelman in the lead. Marcacci needed an eight to win the pot, but the river brought the . Tichelman stacked the pot and has an enormous chip lead headed into heads up play. Marcacci was eliminated in 3rd place and leaves with $129,760.

SPOILER:Donald Nicholson Eliminated in 2nd Place.On just the 2nd hand of heads up play, Bart Tichelman had the button and announced raise. Before Tichelman had announced the size of the raise, Donald Nicholson moved all in. Tichelman called and the players showed:Tichelman: {K-Spades}{4-Hearts}Nicholson: {Q-Spades}{8-Spades}The flop was decent for Tichelman as it came {A-Clubs}{4-Clubs}{3-Spades}. The {K-Diamonds} on the turn however was the best card Tichelman could see. It meant Nicholson was drawing dead and he had captured the title. Amongst the chaos, the dealer put down the meaningless {10-Diamonds} on the river. Donald Nicholson is our runner up and will take home $236,163 for his strong finish.WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!