Wsop Circuit Main Event - Final Table Tomorrow

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think from Barts posts he expected it to be a lot faster and looser than this. Dont think he has enough chips to change his strategy much though. Great all in with the KQ

Updated Chip CountsHere are the players' current chip counts.Ben Sabrin - 525,000John Devia - 704,000Giovanni Marcacci - 429,000Mark Garner - 296,000Bart Tichelman - 512,000Donald Nicholson - 906,000Ryan Young - 232,000

WSOP delayed webcast locked up on me when Schneider went out and I haven't been able to get it back. Everytime I click on it, it freezes my whole computer.And why doesn't PokerNews think that I'd like to know how Bart got up to over 500K?

Likely just coincidence, don't ya think? Ironic certainly.
definetly coincidence but ironic non the less.....also he just said did Bart invent the tickleman ELmo....wow just wow.

Bart Tichelman Doubles Through Donald NicholsonMark Garner had the button in seat 6. Action folded around to Bart Tichelman in the small blind who raised to 90,000. Donald Nicholson re-raised all in from the big blind and Tichelman made the call. The players showed:Tichelman: {J-Diamonds}{J-Spades}Nicholson: {A-Clubs}{K-Clubs}The board missed Nicholson as it filled out {Q-Hearts}{5-Diamonds}{4-Spades}{5-Clubs}{J-Clubs}. Bart Tichelman doubled up to just over 900,000 and is now the chip leader.WOOHOO!

Bart Tichelman Doubles Through Donald NicholsonMark Garner had the button in seat 6. Action folded around to Bart Tichelman in the small blind who raised to 90,000. Donald Nicholson re-raised all in from the big blind and Tichelman made the call. The players showed:Tichelman: {J-Diamonds}{J-Spades}Nicholson: {A-Clubs}{K-Clubs}The board missed Nicholson as it filled out {Q-Hearts}{5-Diamonds}{4-Spades}{5-Clubs}{J-Clubs}. Bart Tichelman doubled up to just over 900,000 and is now the chip leader.WOOHOO!
imo

wow, just checked in from work and found this thread! wish I got here earlier. can't watch the video from work, but I'll keep checking the updates here.GO BART!!!!

when you are finished steamrolling these people please tell us what you had here:On A RollBart Tichelman had the button in seat 7. John Devia raised to 80,000. Action folded around to Tichelman who re-raised to 240,000. Devia made the call and it was heads up to the flop of {K-Spades}{Q-Spades}{10-Hearts}. Devia led out for 160,000 and Tichelman moved all in. Devia folded and Tichelman took down the pot.

when you are finished steamrolling these people please tell us what you had here:On A RollBart Tichelman had the button in seat 7. John Devia raised to 80,000. Action folded around to Tichelman who re-raised to 240,000. Devia made the call and it was heads up to the flop of {K-Spades}{Q-Spades}{10-Hearts}. Devia led out for 160,000 and Tichelman moved all in. Devia folded and Tichelman took down the pot.
gotta be KK or QQ right? gl tid sir