2007 Five Diamond World Poker Classic (wpt) Day 3

i like the fact that possibly the 3 best WPT players are still in the hunt, lindgren, gus and daniel, those three at the final table would be sick sick sick
I mean, it would be. I think probs one of them will make the final 6.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when is A2 ever going to be the best hand or ever going to be a coinflip in that situation it was a joke of a call but ill give him a little more credit than being a joke of a player
I couldn't have said it any better...To say Hoyt is a joke would be foolish, but sometimes the sh*t he does is just baffling...(I'm pretty sure JC would agree)GL DN...TID....630K :club:-Dan

It looked like Daniel was on a roller-coaster today. Everytime I turned around he was up and then down the next time I looked. It looks like his day is ending on a high note. I would like to see him win this one.

Just happened to be standing there when DN went all in against Hoyts A-2 off. Flop was A 8 8. Turn deuce. river......holy fing crap the place just erupted. There was a 6 deep crowd railing. Pretty awesome, and a little retribution for a hand DN played a few minutes earlier with Hoyt where Hoyt hit a 2 outer 8 on the river to cripple Daniel at the break. Paybacks are a mo fo.

DN is to 5 Diamond as JC Tran is to LAPC... this is insane!Gussy has a so many chips too, he's having a pretty sick year - Aussie Millions, WSOP ME deep run, WSOPE deep run, WPT Spain FT, and now this!!!