• 40k+
  4. 4. MTT/SnG Played

• 1-25
    • 25-50
    • 50-100
    • 100-300
    • 300-500
    • 500+
  5. 5. Will November be a better month than October?

• Yes
    • No

Thanks.Side question. How do you think FT will handle it if I opened up another account from the same IP address. Will they care as long as I have it registered under a different street address and different email address?
Ok, very sneaky Zach. Abuse of mod powers IMO.http://www.rakebacknation.com/?id=Simo123I created a new one (my current one) with new name (used my middle name) and address about a year ago and havent had any trouble. Don't tell them or they'll probably say you can't do it.
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question about running bad. (since cwik seems to be)I'm semi new to playing fulltime, so maybe i'm off.right now, my current week i was down 3bi's back to even then down 3bi's. I've only had 2 other weeks where i didnt have a profit.This week isnt over, but ,y 1st down session i didnt see any PP over JJ, and never hit anything on any flops. Today, never saw any PP over 9,9 and missed completely on almost everything, managed to get chips in the middle with a boat which was rivered by a higher boat.It was a horrible run of cards, and beats. Is it common for this to happen for an entire month? I find it hard to believe that I will lose more often than win in a full month of play.
i've definitely gone through multiple months of shit like that, mitch (and zach, apparently). just do your best to fight through it and don't let it get to you more than it has to. fwiw, i generally like to use bad runs as an excuse to switch game just to stop associating playing with bad beats. going back and forth between lowball and high hand games tends to work pretty well for me in that regard.
i've definitely gone through multiple months of shit like that, mitch (and zach, apparently). just do your best to fight through it and don't let it get to you more than it has to. fwiw, i generally like to use bad runs as an excuse to switch game just to stop associating playing with bad beats. going back and forth between lowball and high hand games tends to work pretty well for me in that regard.
a bit more difficult live. but its ok, I took a day off, and have booked the last 2 sessions as wins.this was probably my worst downswing ever of -6 buy-in's i know its not much, but I like to win. :club:

Royal, I'm not sure what you think of my game, but I'm still kind of in the throes of a long-standing downswing that started in June. I mean, I actually feel confident about my game lately, and September was my best month ever (thanks to all those WCOOP cashes), but July, August, and October were all losers...and I think I'm only up like $1.5k over the past four months. Thankfully, I didn't start on this lull until after I no longer depended on the game for income.November Goals

• Stop finishing 11th in MTTs. My last four cashes on Bodog were 11th place...which drives me nuts.

October Goals/Results

• Stay competitive on the P5's AL leaderboard despite limited playing time.Check. Went a long time without cashing and didn't do particularly well on the month, but I regained #2 on the Sliding Leaderboard. As a bonus, I remembered how to play cash games...and had my first profitable cash month since Spring.

Goals-Play as many hands as possible. I dont play enough.-Make the long term jump to 5/10 FR LHE-Improve my stud and NL game.Also play with more guys like this. He has 98o. Maybe I shouldve just called the river raise. Hard for me to put him on a 8 or clubs though.PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Preflop: Moneyball is MP2 with J :D , J :club: . 3 folds, Moneyball raises, 1 fold, CO 3-bets, 3 folds, Moneyball caps, CO calls.Flop: (9.50 SB) 6 :D , J :D , 5 :)(2 players)Moneyball bets, CO raises, Moneyball 3-bets, CO caps, Moneyball calls.Turn: (8.75 BB) 7 :D(2 players)Moneyball checks, CO bets, Moneyball raises, CO 3-bets, Moneyball caps, CO calls.River: (16.75 BB) 9 :)(2 players)Moneyball bets, CO raises, Moneyball 3-bets, CO caps, Moneyball calls.Final Pot: 24.75 BBResults in white below: Moneyball has Js Jd (three of a kind, jacks). CO has 9d 8h (straight, nine high). Outcome: CO wins 24.75 BB.

Nov has been up and down so far. I keep losing that one big pot that is stopping a really nice session most of the time with the nuts or near when the money goes in and a few set over sets. Already played 8K hands on the month at 0.5/1 NL and running at 2.8 PTBBs/100. I'm up but it could be a lot more. I need to play small sessions no more than 800 hands as my win rate slips significantly when I play more. I also need to only play 6 tables as that 7th is just too much for me.Also I've been playing some 1/2 horse on stars. These games are donktastick thanks to ESPN televising the HORSE tourney. I've made around $200 on these tables just mixing in one table with my 5-6 NL tables.

This is a good reason why I am in the green this month....Villain was "slightly" on tilt haha. Full Tilt PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $0.50/$16 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $12.50UTG+1: $11.45Mattnxtc: $29.60Button: $12.30SB: $86.95BB: $80.25Pre-flop: (6 players) Mattnxtc is CO with T :D K :D UTG folds, UTG+1 raises, Mattnxtc 3-bets, Button folds, SB calls, BB folds, UTG+1 calls.Flop: 2 :club: T :D K :) (10SB, 3 players)SB checks, UTG+1 bets, Mattnxtc raises, SB folds, UTG+1 3-bets, Mattnxtc caps, UTG+1 calls.Turn: 8 :D (9BB, 2 players)UTG+1 bets, Mattnxtc raises, UTG+1 3-bets, Mattnxtc caps, UTG+1 calls.River: 5 :) (17BB, 2 players)UTG+1 bets, Mattnxtc calls.Results:Final pot: 19BBUTG+1 showed Td 9cMattnxtc showed Ts KhOn the plus side, I am green at 1/2 6max, .5/1 6max, and 25nl so I may have to take the rest of the month off.

I redeposited $50 and hope to run that up to at least $150 this month. Playing SSNLHE, this should easily be achievable.
Already beat my goal after some generous fellow decided to call the 6th bet on the flop with TP no kicker when I had a set and another guy had 2 pair. NL is fun!graph116ke0.th.jpg

so ah, kinda strange day. But this sums it up pretty well:today.jpghowever I did manage to satellite into the AP 100k guarantee tomorrow ($1050 buyin) so we will see how that goes. Biggest buyin event ever for me, lets hope for a cash.

Very crappy month so far, I'm way down in sngs still, so I started playing some mtts again. I cashed like one last night and I'm in a few now. I'm feeling ok though, I was running so cold in tourneys and took a break for a few weeks. Of course I'm still ice cold, but at least I'm confident :club:.

I've decided to give up tourneys and focus on SH limit as my tourney/SNG game is abysmal right now.I've passed $100 already which was my goal so i need to stop being so pessemistic, new goal: $150 which would give me enough money to move up to .25/.5. That's 250BB at .1/.2 but i think i can do it.

Well; I finally got a few bucks on my account but I'm taking bad beat after bad beat. KK<77 AA<49 etc. Still 80 cents profit!! HURRAY!!!Gonna try end the month atleast + $ 10

however I did manage to satellite into the AP 100k guarantee tomorrow ($1050 buyin) so we will see how that goes. Biggest buyin event ever for me, lets hope for a cash final table.
FYP, and I love the stick man!

New goal: Never play unless i'm fully concentrating, ever, EVER.I just wiped out 2 days of profit in 20 minutes.GAH

New goal: Never play unless i'm fully concentrating, ever, EVER.I just wiped out 2 days of profit in 20 minutes.GAH
i have this problem as well i play when i can fit it not when i really am ready

cwik, can you make a sticky with a cape for bud? He needs to fly a little bit before hitting the bottom. Rough go of it guys. Just remember, it DOES turn around. That money you lost is already circulating back into the poker pool. I guess I never set "goals", but my goal for the month of Nov has just been set at getting my FT account opened again. Shame on me for emailing them about an account from the wrong email address.

So far my goals are going thismonth at poker I am winning at the higher limits 200/400 even at a tight table. Also gambling is were the money is and the NFL is paying out I am hiting the Jackpot last weel 9-1 only losing a bet on Philadel; Pittsburg is to strong to bet the books make the line all one sided to keep you offf them. It is interesting the change from drawing to bluffing that loose /tight gives you I have learn thus that one important decision in poker is how much you will make, not just rate these kind can fuel victory.