• 40k+
  4. 4. MTT/SnG Played

• 1-25
    • 25-50
    • 50-100
    • 100-300
    • 300-500
    • 500+
  5. 5. Will November be a better month than October?

• Yes
    • No

this month has been pretty sick. According to my graph, I am up $70,996 this month. So at some point I am going to need to win 4$ haha, but otherwise I think I am done for the month unless i feel that urge that so often owns me. More often then not I will be playing within the next few hours. Although i did buy some sweet movies that i will watch so hopefully that will combat things until December starts.
Teach me to own HU while waiting for December to begin? :club:
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scratch that shittttttt. After a pep talk with a friend lol, I have decided now is the time to win 100K in a month. Thanks for the 10K Grimstarr. $18,467 to go. 5 days.

wow. i have never felt grosser. just lost around 19 thousand to Grimstarr at 10 20 2 tabling. To say he ran good is an understatement, but I misplayed a few hands too. I'll probably post some hands when I get out of this daze. It was really hard to leave the 2 tables down that much but I managed to do so. Now up 66,400 this month, guess these $ goals are bad karma. god this feeling is sickening. blahhhhhh. why couldn't i have just stopped at 71K. going to bed.

the month is mostly going well for me, although i forgot about things like "holidays" when setting my goals for the month and haven't been able to get too close to where i want to be. the race to 5/10 NLO8 in a month would probably be on track if i could ever find a game at 2/4 or 3/6, but grinding 1/2 for 300 buyins or so is going to take a while. nevertheless, i'm about halfway to my goal, and plan on playing some serious hours this week after basically taking last week off with the family, so a good heater might get me there anyway.i also hope everyone is doing well and had a great thanksgiving. even the freedom-hating canadians. :)and roberts, that is ****ing gross, LOL.

(H)ere are my goals for November:1. Make enough at 0.5/1 so that I have 30 BI for 1/2. I'm trying to be really careful to do things right this time, so that when I am rolled for 1/2 again, I'm not constantly taking shots at higher games until I flame out at 5/10 one night.2. Play enough hands on Stars to make 15,000 VPPs. I need ~31,000 VPPs before the end of the year to make Supernova and that would obviously be handy to have for next year. I figure that 30K hands a month should get me there which comes to just under 30 hours a week the way I play.
Done and done. I've actually got > 40 BI at 1/2 even after multiple cashouts and I've been playing at that level for a week or two now. Things have been going well at 1/2 and I feel much more confident about my ability to beat that game than before.Also, I just got over 15K VPPs for the month tonight. At 15,677 as of this moment. So I'm right on track for Supernova. Only took 21K hands which was well below my estimate, but that may be partially due to moving up limits. Anyway, I am going to take a vacation to Mexico with no internet from the 12th through the 19th, so I can't really afford to let up but I don't think I should have any trouble as long as I keep up my current pace.Oh and while this wasn't a goal (since it's something I can't allow myself to fail at), I haven't moved up to chase losses once since I started playing again on the 12th of October. I know it doesn't prove anything yet, but just maybe all those of you that thought I'd never grow out of my degeneracy were wrong. :club:
Done and done. I've actually got > 40 BI at 1/2 even after multiple cashouts and I've been playing at that level for a week or two now. Things have been going well at 1/2 and I feel much more confident about my ability to beat that game than before.Also, I just got over 15K VPPs for the month tonight. At 15,677 as of this moment. So I'm right on track for Supernova. Only took 21K hands which was well below my estimate, but that may be partially due to moving up limits. Anyway, I am going to take a vacation to Mexico with no internet from the 12th through the 19th, so I can't really afford to let up but I don't think I should have any trouble as long as I keep up my current pace.Oh and while this wasn't a goal (since it's something I can't allow myself to fail at), I haven't moved up to chase losses once since I started playing again on the 12th of October. I know it doesn't prove anything yet, but just maybe all those of you that thought I'd never grow out of my degeneracy were wrong. :club:
:D :D Just don't screw it up this time. You know you can get back to a proper roll for $5/$10 and higher if you maintain your sanity and manage your roll effectively.Congrats, and enjoy the holiday.

I finished this month up around $83,540 which doesn't include rakeback or anything. So drained its not even funny, definitely need to take today off if i want to have a good December.

I finished this month up around $83,540 which doesn't include rakeback or anything. So drained its not even funny, definitely need to take today off if i want to have a good December.
mb u should take a trip to oh...ANYWHERE IN EUROPE?! I hear the ladies in sweden, italy, and greece are pretty hot :club: