The Best Drink Ever

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cranberry juice? You on your period?
Trying to keep my system clean in case that piss test comes around. Honestly, what I drink the most is my cap'n 'n coke. I can't get enough of the captain in me. Afterall, Brandi is my hero!
Really? Just straight up pucker? I have a cavity just thinking about how sweet that would be.I say Crown Royal, neat.
:D:D:) on the rocks even better :club::D:D only a couple hours away!!!
Trying to keep my system clean in case that piss test comes around. Honestly, what I drink the most is my cap'n 'n coke. I can't get enough of the captain in me. Afterall, Brandi is my hero!
Yea, I was just making a movie reference. Boo on nobody getting it.
Perfect Margaritayou gotta let the olive soak in the juices the whole time you drink it then when the drink is gone eating the olive is the best part.
Ummm...you talking about a martini? 'Cause there ain't not now, nor wuz dere ever an olive in any Margherita that I drank or saw or heard of...
Ummm...you talking about a martini? 'Cause there ain't not now, nor wuz dere ever an olive in any Margherita that I drank or saw or heard of...
Go to Applebee's and order the perfect margarita. There is an olive and a lime slice in it.
Might as well take a mat shot. (drink all the liquid from the mat where the bartender mixes the drinks)And yes... I'll have to try martinis with gin. I've always done it with vodka, but I do like gin.
Ahhh, the Hairy Buffalo. Was a 21st birthday drink for me.Gin martinis ftw.
The Dark and Stormy, of course...Dark Rumfresh lime juiceginger beerover ice...Yum...
This is one of the best drinks ever. The problem I have is locating ginger beer.
Perfect Margaritayou gotta let the olive soak in the juices the whole time you drink it then when the drink is gone eating the olive is the best part.
I think the olive in the margarita negates all chances at perfection.
Amaretto and coke for me.... tastes like dr pepper.. yum yum
try mixing amaretto with Sprite or 7upthat's good stuff
I think the olive in the margarita negates all chances at perfection.
agreedwho he hell puts olives in margaritas?

Broken down golf carts are gooooooooooood.I think its ammareto, mellon liquer and cranberry juice. Be careful they go down like kool-aid so if your drinking doubles you can get tottally ****ed up fast.For non-alcholic beverages try Boylans soda original birch beer.

Broken down golf carts are gooooooooooood.I think its ammareto, mellon liquer and cranberry juice. Be careful they go down like kool-aid so if your drinking doubles you can get tottally ****ed up fast.For non-alcholic beverages try Boylans soda original birch beer.
Broken down golf carts have f'd me up many times.
This sounds delicious, what the appropriate amounts to mix?
nothing can beat perfectly made margarita
Ugh, I've tried one and it tasted like death. It was a real struggle to finish it all, and I was on the brinck of vomiting a number of times. Serves me right for wanting to be like James Bond and getting it confused with a Martini :club: Give me a Wild Turkey anyday.
I think equal parts of the liqour then topped off with cranberry juice with a twist of lime.
Buying the stuff for this today, hopefully I make it right. Thanks for the new drink.
I think equal parts of the liqour then topped off with cranberry juice with a twist of lime.
It's either way too sweet for my liking, or I'm putting too much Amaretto in. Right now it tastes like a Watermelon popsicle.
Mmm, that does sound yummy, tho Id go with a Sour Apple Pucker on ice with a salted rim as the best drink ever.
Sorry but I fond apple pucker to be so sweet it makes my teeth hurt thinking about it.
Long Island Ice Tea ANIEC
This says so much about you...and makes so much sense.
The Dark and Stormy, of course...
These are quite yummy for a mixed drink.
Dude that sounds so gross...like putting a pickle in a can of coke. Are you sure you dont mean a perfect martini?? Half sweet half dry vermouth?
moxie-soda.jpg
Battery acid.....tasty battery acid. This is why Mainers have hairy chests.The ultimate drink is the Brooklyn Happy Meal:One perfectly poured pint of GuinessOne perfectly poured shot of Jameson's Irish Whiskey (rocks or neat up to you)One tall and icey glass of water.AINEC