Wsop Event #21 No-limit Hold'em Shootout $1,500 (final Table)

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm reading things right, admo would owe DN $250k for this bracelet win. Add that to the prize for first place and DN could be looking at a night worth $500k. Not too shabby.
They just said it was with Cantu and they made a bet that he would win this event when there was about 40 left.
If I'm reading things right, admo would owe DN $250k for this bracelet win. Add that to the prize for first place and DN could be looking at a night worth $500k. Not too shabby.
No, admo would owe DN $50k. He was betting $50k to win an additional $10k.
you're missing 130,000 chips in the total count ;]
QUOTE(Donkinator @ Thursday, June 14th, 2007, 4:07 AM) 2. Daniel Negreanu 1,750,000 4. Thomas Fuller 410,000 3. Jared Davis 400,000 1. Daniel Baruch 310,000you're missing 130,000 chips in the total count ;] I'm just taking this straight from wsop site on the LIVE feed webcast.I can't vouch for their numbers...sorry.
QUOTE(Donkinator @ Thursday, June 14th, 2007, 4:07 AM) 2. Daniel Negreanu 1,750,000 4. Thomas Fuller 410,000 3. Jared Davis 400,000 1. Daniel Baruch 310,000you're missing 130,000 chips in the total count ;] I'm just taking this straight from wsop site on the LIVE feed webcast.I can't vouch for their numbers...sorry.
should be able to steal a few pots with the stacks bellow him so close and now the pay jumps are signfigant.

223 User(s) are reading this topic (163 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)58 Members: RatPackCpt, Jrobb25, Shardal, exec771, skanney5, thebottomline, grocery_mony, Yoda, bbgun, Incubus77546, bull62, tt4c7c, SeanPhillippi, Snamuh, The President, PhilBluff, StupidKid, Donkinator, donk4life, hockey fan, byaaatch, Wingman008, Derswick, Ben_G, aucu, TML28, Randy Reed, JesterSB, beans422, potatoman, pokerinc, Primadonna, BellaireDrew, yahaw, therrinn, stan394, xmykro, stakman1011, Kid DynOmite, JnkPoker, Fluffdog87, Jdr999, Deltha, pauld22, LurchySoprano, Cadam11, llou, Janfor99, bigbrennan, Room812, Startled, Belanger25, sennin, tobytobey, mkaplan108, logic411, weishan14, WhateverThat's a lot of FCPers rooting for you Daniel! TID!!

Odd question I know, but does anyone know if DN is wearing a hockey jersey?
Nah, He's wearing a black PokerStars jacket and hat. Looks pretty intimidating.

15-Minute BreakThe players take a 15-minute break before the blinds increase to 8,000-16,000, with a 2,000 ante. Here are the official chip counts:Seat 1 - Don Baruch - 485,000Seat 2 - Daniel Negreanu - 1,603,000Seat 3 - Jared Davis - 267,000Seat 4 - Thomas Fuller - 275,000WIN.

Hand #96Hand #96 - Don Baruch (small blind) and Daniel Negreanu (big blind) see a flop of {8-Spades}{3-Hearts}{2-Diamonds}, Baruch bets, and Negreanu calls. The turn card is the {5-Clubs}, and both players check. The river card is the {6-Hearts}, Baruch checks, Negreanu bets small, and Baruch calls. Negreanu shows {5-Diamonds}{4-Clubs} for a pair of fives, and Baruch mucks. The holecams show that Baruch had {A-Spades}{2-Clubs} for bottom pair.

sigh, more brilliant reportingHand #96 - Don Baruch (small blind) and Daniel Negreanu (big blind) see a flop of {8-Spades}{3-Hearts}{2-Diamonds}, Baruch bets, and Negreanu calls. The turn card is the {5-Clubs}, and both players check. The river card is the {6-Hearts}, Baruch checks, Negreanu bets small, and Baruch calls. Negreanu shows {5-Diamonds}{4-Clubs} for a pair of fives, and Baruch mucks. The holecams show that Baruch had {A-Spades}{2-Clubs} for bottom pair.Or you know, perhaps a straight