Wsop Event #21 No-limit Hold'em Shootout $1,500 (final Table)

The players are sequestered..Phil Hellmuth said in his interview that they all had dinner together and had no contact with the "outside"Makes for more of an intimate final table..Mustangs management would like to wish the Cheap Thieves all the best.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dinner break is 45 min and they would have been playing for 15 min now in real time. No way the other poster knows that Daniel got 2nd. The tourney is not over 15 min after dinner break. NO WAY....
SK posted at 10:12 CT. Dinner break runs 9:30-10:15 CT (real time). Maybe they continue playing at the dinner table. Hmmmmmmm......indeed.And I will pistol whip the next person that says shenanigans!!!
didn't work for me :(Mark
Worked fine for me Mark. Try, try again? :club:
Man, I hope they don't do the ME FT like that. The crowd is a large part of what makes the ME FT special.
The only FTs like this r the ones in which theres a 1 hr delayed broadcast, The ME because it being filmed by espn will be just like normal..
The players are sequestered..Phil Hellmuth said in his interview that they all had dinner together and had no contact with the "outside"Makes for more of an intimate final table..Mustangs management would like to wish the Cheap Thieves all the best.
The WSOP keeps getting worse and worse. If I couldn't have all my friends there at the final table and talk about stuff I would have been so bummed :(Mark
Man, I hope they don't do the ME FT like that. The crowd is a large part of what makes the ME FT special.
Wouldn't make sense for ESPN to allow this live broadcast for any final table they plan to air.
Worked fine for me Mark. Try, try again? :club:
Where are you going to watch/sign in? I went to the link in the bluffmagazine post below and it opens a page with a broken video link. I click the 'register for live video' below but when I put in the username and password it goes the the 'how would you like to pay?' page.:(Mark
I'm pretty sure they won't broadcast the holecards before the ME ends, too much money. 260k is not 3M or whatever it's gonna be this year.
FYP :)Mark
Where are you going to watch/sign in? I went to the link in the bluffmagazine post below and it opens a page with a broken video link. I click the 'register for live video' below but when I put in the username and password it goes the the 'how would you like to pay?' page.:(Mark
http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/mediacenter/video.asp
So...has this become the biggest thread in record time 20 pages in 8 1/2 hours.Not sure what previous record was or if there ever was a record. :club:
Check out off-topic. 20 pages is a 20 minute conversation in the army thread.

Poker News is so frustrating.Am I the only one who finds it wierd that they only update every 4 hands or so when they have the actual hole cards to look at. Surely they can update what happens in every hand, especialy 3 handed.

I went to www.worldseriesofpoker.com, clicked the link for watching the shootout (bottom right of page) and was directed to another page to choose realplayer or windows media, a box popped up for an e-mail address and password and viola!!BTW, thanks to the poster of this!!