Bill Frist Coming To My Town

I was telling my mom about the BS of all this new legislation over the phone. Well she just happened to be reading the newspaper and lo and behold...Bill Frist is coming to speak in Lima, Ohio...my hometown. Tickets are $15 to hear this clown speak. It is October 30th. Should I throw a tomato at him, or ask him wtf his problem is?

go, tell him how many big bets you had to pay to get in, tell him to read what the pro players think and how much hes taking away from people who play for a living, and tell him to get a haircut

Ask him why he feels the need to equate online poker to terrorism.At the very least, make sure you use logic and rationality if you plan on asking a question. If you come across pissed off and emotional, you'll just come off looking worse. Borrow some statements from the Poker Player's Alliance and hit him with those.

Ask him why he feels the need to equate online poker to terrorism.At the very least, make sure you use logic and rationality if you plan on asking a question. If you come across pissed off and emotional, you'll just come off looking worse. Borrow some statements from the Poker Player's Alliance and hit him with those.
LOL Logic never works on these pigs
Should I throw a tomato at him, or ask him wtf his problem is?
Throw poker chips at him. It makes a better point.
tell him to read what the pro players think
Hate to break it to you, but he doesn't care what anyone else thinks. Unless you have a lot of money.

pay for it and wear old jeans and a white t-shirt with sharpie with a saying on it like "homeless thanks to frists gambling ban" or something like that, create a stir. I work in politics anf that is the best way to get attention. Go in with a shirt over it so you are allowed in, then when he starts speaking cause a disturbance.

Details?What kind of place is this being held? Is it in an auditorium, outdoors, etc?Avoid paying if you can, but $15 would be worth creating a scene for me. Numbers are good, one wacko is seen as just that, but an angry mob has more credibility.

Anything violent and/or assinine will only make poker players look bad and give amunition to those who want to ban online poker.An orderly, lawful protest by people who look reasonable and law-abiding would probably be much more effective. Gather up "respectable-looking" people and make signs, wear t-shirts, etc. Get the proper permits if you are going to picket the event. Don't break any laws or appear to be the type of people that frighten the conservatives.

I was telling my mom about the BS of all this new legislation over the phone. Well she just happened to be reading the newspaper and lo and behold...Bill Frist is coming to speak in Lima, Ohio...my hometown. Tickets are $15 to hear this clown speak. It is October 30th. Should I throw a tomato at him, or ask him wtf his problem is?
At what point in time did politicians decide it was a good idea to charge money to people who listen to their propoganda? (directly anyway)
Anything violent and/or assinine will only make poker players look bad and give amunition to those who want to ban online poker.An orderly, lawful protest by people who look reasonable and law-abiding would probably be much more effective. Gather up "respectable-looking" people and make signs, wear t-shirts, etc. Get the proper permits if you are going to picket the event. Don't break any laws or appear to be the type of people that frighten the conservatives.
i love you.honestly, though, i would go to the nearest poker room, make some sort of announcment about a civilized protest, and gather as many people as possible.

Well since it's on October 30th, in the spirit of Halloween put this on:new26.jpgAfter his speech or whatever give him a huge hug and have a friend take a picture.Then of course post it here. :club: