guess how much is in daniel's change bucket

So I've been extremely bored today as you will quickly find out.I was browsing through Daniel's photo gallery and came across a picture of his work desk. On the far left side of his desk I noticed his change bucket [attached].Not counting the bills on top... how much do you think is in it?My guess is $11.76 :club:change-bucket.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The real question, is are those 20's or 50's. Geez... I wish I could just have a wad of cash on my desk like I just tossed out the few bucks I have in my pocket, lol.

So I've been extremely bored today as you will quickly find out.I was browsing through Daniel's photo gallery and came across a picture of his work desk. On the far left side of his desk I noticed his change bucket [attached].Not counting the bills on top... how much do you think is in it?My guess is $11.76 :club:change-bucket.jpg
at least 60
The real question, is are those 20's or 50's. Geez... I wish I could just have a wad of cash on my desk like I just tossed out the few bucks I have in my pocket, lol.
they're 20's AND 50's, but unfortunately for the americans, thats color money, therefore, its canadian. sorry fellas, but hey, our money does look prettier.
they're 20's AND 50's, but unfortunately for the americans, thats color money, therefore, its canadian. sorry fellas, but hey, our money does look prettier.
Our newer bills have color on them, that and its worth more :dance:
Our newer bills have color on them, that and its worth more :dance:
lol not by as much anymore. so is there a chance thats american money then? didn't think you guys would move to the pink 50's, but good on ya if you did. i just assumed it was canadian.

I'm just laughing that someone as rich as Daniel even has a change bucket. I guess this proves that everyone has one. I wonder what Bill Gates change bucket looks like.And I'm siding with the Rainman on this one: $38.17

I'm going with 43.18 (U.S.), 8.74 (Canadian) plus 7 game tokens for Chuck E. Cheese.I hope I got my guess in before the deadline.

"i'll just put down 'papers with numbers on them' " hahaha, Blaze, you stil havent posted the pics from the Kentucky thread

I just found this thread for the first time(someone pm'd me a link) and think it's pretty freggin funny.So here, you all submit entries and I'll count out the change and declare a winner. I am doing this contest(not DN) and the prize will reflect that difference :wink: . I don't know what the prize will be but I'll figure out something.The dollars don't count and only American change counts(don't think there is any Canadian but you never know).I'll count the change tomorrow at noonish(if I'm not busy) and declare a winner. Email your best guess of how much change is in the jar to howmuchchange@hotmail.com Please include your name as it appears on your driver's liscence( :club: ) ,your email, and your fcp member name.Guesses in this thread don't count(not going to try and deal with people editing posts)There is the same amount now as there was when that pic was taken. In fact, all the change is positioned in the exact same way.PS- don't send 200 different guesses, the prize will not be that cool.-Travis