Adam's Annual Yahoo Fcp League

Adam:Is it to early to start talking about the Yahoo league yet? I was hoping that we can have the draft somewhere around mid september since early October is a very busy time at work for me. I wish training camps started yesturday.

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am ready for this as well though I don't think yahoo has things set up for hockey yet. I would like to state that I will not be available for draft on the 13th and 14th of Sept since that is my anniversary and won't be allowed to play with the boys at that time.

Ya I think Yahoo is pretty busy with Football so it maybe a little while before Hockey gets going. I'm in for sure and I'm pretty flexible when it comes to drafts.

Definitely not too early to start talking about it, but unfortunately Yahoo always waits until the last minute to open registration for their leagues. As soon as I can get the league registered and setup, I'll send out the invitations via PM here on FCP. Obviously priority will be granted to those who participated last season, and I'll fill empty spots on a first-come-first-served if anyone opts out for this year. At the end of last season, we discussed doing this for a small entry fee (like $20 or so) just to keep people's interest up for the whole season, is that still something most folks are open to?Yahoo says that registrations will start in late August, so I'll keep an eye out and set things up ASAP. Here's my list of GM's that will be invited as holdovers from last season:($)GoBears (Gobears - Andre)*($)Crimson and Blue (strategy - Jeff)*($)Spider Monkeys (SBriand - Steve)*($)Johnson & Johnson (digitalmonkey - Dale)*($)Broadway (Untilted - John)*($)Les Wannabees (Coesillian - Kevin)*There is no Season 6 (runthemover - ?)*SilverSeven (SilverSeven - ?)*($)The Lost Cause (ajs510 - Adam)*($)Aurora Tigers (Governator - Jay)*Donkey Punchers (thehidden - Ira)*($)The Super Friends (Fubar the Sperm - Jeff)*Corona Ice Kings (Belanger25 - Scott)*($)mustangs (serge - Serge)*($)Sunrise Community (Speed Limit - Adam)*($)Newmarket Hurricanes (MapleLeafs - Jay)*BlackDevilHawks (DaveyG - Dave)*($)Burnaby Express (Derswick - Derek)*($)Let's Go Pens (Dev - Brian)*($)Ottawa Limidonks? (Zach6668 - Zach)*It appears that I already awarded Zach the open franchise for next season, as he spoke up first back in March. Ollie was named as first alternate at that time. I won't open up the floor for any more alternates at this time, since I think the league stands a good chance of retaining most everyone from last year. If anyone would like to opt-out ahead of time, I would appreciate the notice so the team can be filled. If you're on the list above and plan to participate this coming season, a simple "in" in this thread would be appreciated for planning. I'll do everything I can to give us as much lead time on the draft as possible, I would think two weeks notice should give most everyone time to prepare and clear their schedules. All settings will remain the same from last year, seems to be challenging enough for everyone without being overbearing. Looking forward to it guys, glad there's still so much interest going into our 3rd season of the Extreme League.

well I have $1.02 on pokerstars. If I can turn this into $20 then I'll be back for another season.
If it helps, I would actually prefer if the buyins were paid on Paypal. I'll accept P-stars, but Paypal is easier to keep seperate.
If it helps, I would actually prefer if the buyins were paid on Paypal. I'll accept P-stars, but Paypal is easier to keep seperate.
I do not have paypal so you will have to be ok with stars, unless I send $20 to someone else in the pool and they send you $40.