Adam's Annual Yahoo Fcp League

The Yahoo League has been established, all returning GM's should have received an invitation email with the details. I've tentatively set the draft for Saturday, September 27th starting at 8:30pm EST. We can confirm or change that date depending on availability. $20 entry fees may be sent anytime, all entries are due no later than 12:01am on Sunday, September 21st. If your entry is not in hand at that time, you will forfeit your spot in the league for this coming season. Please don't wait until the last second. If you've already confirmed your committment for this season (previously posted list) and did not receive an email from Yahoo, please PM me for the registration details. Adam
I got an Email but wouldn't let me sign up. I would not be able to make that draft date as I will be in Vegas for Frozen Fury.
  • Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got an Email but wouldn't let me sign up. I would not be able to make that draft date as I will be in Vegas for Frozen Fury.
How does the previous Saturday or Sunday work for everyone? That would be the 20th or 21st, entries would be due on the 14th.
How does the previous Saturday or Sunday work for everyone? That would be the 20th or 21st, entries would be due on the 14th.
It works, I'll just ask for the night off at work. I'll just make sure I don't do anything that night. I'll get myself a 6 pack, that's a good night.
It works, I'll just ask for the night off at work. I'll just make sure I don't do anything that night. I'll get myself a 6 pack, that's a good night.
Don't do anything crazy until we get some more commitments to that date. From what I gathered during the polling, Saturdays should be good with notice for most people, but who really knows right now. The draft has to happen sometime between September 8th and September 28th, that's all I know.
Don't do anything crazy until we get some more commitments to that date. From what I gathered during the polling, Saturdays should be good with notice for most people, but who really knows right now. The draft has to happen sometime between September 8th and September 28th, that's all I know.
I'm still getting the 6 pack though.
i can't do the 20th as I'm running a referee clinic that Saturday.DerekRIC BMHA

So far it's looking like the 21st at 8:30pm EST will be the winner, keep sounding off on those dates for me guys. If anyone has a firm stance against that date/time, let me know. Seems like Yahoo may have closed down registrations for the moment, I have no idea why but now the site says they'll be accepting registrations in early September rather than late August.

So far it's looking like the 21st at 8:30pm EST will be the winner, keep sounding off on those dates for me guys. If anyone has a firm stance against that date/time, let me know. Seems like Yahoo may have closed down registrations for the moment, I have no idea why but now the site says they'll be accepting registrations in early September rather than late August.
I wondered that too, I noticed they closed it. Hopefully they open it back up.
haven't rejoined yet because I'm still not sure If I'm coming back or not. I'll decide a week or two before the draft if that's fine by y'all
Try to make it two please. If we get to the one week point and I haven't received your buyin, I'll have to go to the list for a replacement.

I must have missed the invite...been away for a little more than a week. If you could resend it sometime when yahoo has their act together that would be great.office-space-cc01.jpg

Received, thanks Andre. That makes 3 of us.
sorry , where are we shipping again..Or should i just read this whole thread.