**the Official "toronto Maple Leafs Suck" Thread**

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got my hopes up, jerk.

Some good news from Leaf land....Carlyle has figured out how to work the toaster.

Can Kypreos be a bigger douche? just a voice for every player in negotiations.   "Dion wants 50million+ over 7yrs, and Newport Sports has the stats to prove why he deserves it" STFU

Posted Images

A few updates:The Leafs currently sit in 11th place in the Eastern Conference just behind the Florida Panthers. I repeat, just BEHIND the Florida Panthers. The Predators, from the country music capital of the world, also have more points than the Laffs.

When did they last win the Cup?
1967 ****face...and you are one of those clowns who has like 4 teams they cheer for..Montreal,Vancouver, Pakistan..You cant decide..
1967 ****face...and you are one of those clowns who has like 4 teams they cheer for..Montreal,Vancouver, Pakistan..You cant decide..
Latest odds posted:NHL FUTURES - STANLEY CUP 2009/2010 SEASON....29. PAKISTAN +350030. TORONTO +4000

What would the over under be on the number of current leafs players (2008/09 roster) who will be on the team the next time the Leafs win the cup?I really like the under on this bet no matter what the number.

I have reported to the Moderators that this thread be shut down immediately..
Truth is an absolute defense against slander so nothing we can do.Plus for their own long term health planned sucking and getting young talent is the right path to take.
What would the over under be on the number of current leafs players (2008/09 roster) who will be on the team the next time the Leafs win the cup?I really like the under on this bet no matter what the number.
Let's take odds that any of them are ALIVE the next time they win a cup instead.
This is actually interesting..We will have an idea in the next few months, when Burke decides who he will keep..i would say between 5 and 7
Truth is an absolute defense against slander so nothing we can do.
i figured you would say that..Thats why i have taken my case to a higher power...A much higher power, the man's name is Dikshit...Party Poker billionaire who owns all of you..I am waiting.
This just isn't going to end well...Hey serge, you got 5 $4.40's left to complete before Wednesday night!
This is a leafs suck thread. Please stay on topic.Thank you.Happy Holidays