**the Official "toronto Maple Leafs Suck" Thread**

Need I say more about why the Leafs suck? Quoting from today's Toronto Star http://www.thestar.com/Sports/Hockey/article/559427

Leadership is the responsibility of a core group of veterans that includes Tomas Kaberle, Pavel Kubina, Dominic Moore, Matt Stajan and Nik Antropov
lolz at these guys being called a "core group of veterans"
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got my hopes up, jerk.

Some good news from Leaf land....Carlyle has figured out how to work the toaster.

Can Kypreos be a bigger douche? just a voice for every player in negotiations.   "Dion wants 50million+ over 7yrs, and Newport Sports has the stats to prove why he deserves it" STFU

Posted Images

Need I say more about why the Leafs suck? Quoting from today's Toronto Star http://www.thestar.com/Sports/Hockey/article/559427lolz at these guys being called a "core group of veterans"
With core leaders like that it amazes me that they are going to miss the playoffs this year.

It proves that anyone that reads this shit is jealous of the greatest franchise in sport, gods team and the centre of the hockey universe..The Leafs are the reason why half the teams in the NHL are in existence..So be thankful there is Gods team...or else you might even lose your stupid french, poutine eating , ******* loving Montreal Canadiens.

that was very impressive.Kovalchuk's total lack of effort defensively on that same play was nearly as jaw dropping.
Kovalchuk is a bum...he should be a Leaf.
If you look up cherry picker in the dictionary you will see Kovalchuk. Watching him live at the rink really shows this more so than on tv.
Kovalchuk and Jason Blake could have coffee and chat at centre ice..
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
i would be worried about my own club if I were u...FREEFALLING out of a playoff spot...

Buffalo Sabres 4Toronto Maple Laffs 1The Laffs lose again, but plans are now underway for a "we outshot our opponent" parade.The Laffs are still 11th in the conference and will most likely be passed by the Ottawa Senators in the near future. Toronto is 5 points ahead of Ottawa but have played 3 more games.The word on the street is that the Leafs are considering giving the remains of Terry Sawchuk a couple of starts in net. Many feel he could do no worse as the Laffs have given up the second most goals in the league. Neither Brian Burke nor Ron Wilson could be reached for comment although the following conversation was leaked to the media:Ron Wilson: You're a genius Burkie.Brian Burke: You're a genius Ronnie.Ron Wilson: I am a genius and having it confirmed by such a genius as yourself only proves that I am a genius.Brian Burke: With your being a genius you should know how much of a genius I am; therefore, you know how much of a genius you are if you have such a genius as myself talling you that you are a genius.Ron Wilson: That's pure genius.Brian Burke: I am...er...I mean, it is.

Buffalo Sabres 4Toronto Maple Laffs 1The Laffs lose again, but plans are now underway for a "we outshot our opponent" parade.The Laffs are still 11th in the conference and will most likely be passed by the Ottawa Senators in the near future. Toronto is 5 points ahead of Ottawa but have played 3 more games.The word on the street is that the Leafs are considering giving the remains of Terry Sawchuk a couple of starts in net. Many feel he could do no worse as the Laffs have given up the second most goals in the league. Neither Brian Burke nor Ron Wilson could be reached for comment although the following conversation was leaked to the media:Ron Wilson: You're a genius Burkie.Brian Burke: You're a genius Ronnie.Ron Wilson: I am a genius and having it confirmed by such a genius as yourself only proves that I am a genius.Brian Burke: With your being a genius you should know how much of a genius I am; therefore, you know how much of a genius you are if you have such a genius as myself talling you that you are a genius.Ron Wilson: That's pure genius.Brian Burke: I am...er...I mean, it is.
Did you mean 'genious'?