**the Official "toronto Maple Leafs Suck" Thread**

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got my hopes up, jerk.

Some good news from Leaf land....Carlyle has figured out how to work the toaster.

Can Kypreos be a bigger douche? just a voice for every player in negotiations.   "Dion wants 50million+ over 7yrs, and Newport Sports has the stats to prove why he deserves it" STFU

Posted Images

It'll be alright.And....you telling ME to worry about MY team? :club:
yup..we are rebuilding..we are supposed to lose..Penguins on the other hand are in shambles..Check the other thread for nice tidbits..Happy new year
yup..we are rebuilding..we are supposed to lose..Penguins on the other hand are in shambles..Check the other thread for nice tidbits..Happy new year
Check out the GP column on those stats you are checking out. Is it <82?

UpdateAfter 41 games the Leafs record is 16-19-6. This is actually better than I thought it would be.They currently sit all alone in 11th with a 5 point lead on Atlanta for 12th. The leafs currently have 148 goals against which is good for 27th in the league. The only 2 teams which are worst Atlanta - 149 and NY Islanders 154 have an extra game played so if the Laffs give up 6 on Saturday night against Philly they will be down to 30th which is a very good possibility. Lots of 1 sided losses lately has proven the rotteness of this team.

UpdateAfter 41 games the Leafs record is 16-19-6. This is actually better than I thought it would be.They currently sit all alone in 11th with a 5 point lead on Atlanta for 12th. The leafs currently have 148 goals against which is good for 27th in the league. The only 2 teams which are worst Atlanta - 149 and NY Islanders 154 have an extra game played so if the Laffs give up 6 on Saturday night against Philly they will be down to 30th which is a very good possibility. Lots of 1 sided losses lately has proven the rotteness of this team.
you guys are all ****ing geniouses with your kickign the Leafs down..Meanwhile half of you are ****ing Leafs fans, that will cheer them when they him..I am replying to Whiter's post, but its meant at the whole lot of you...GO take your stats and shove them up your ass...
you guys are all ****ing geniouses with your kickign the Leafs down..Meanwhile half of you are ****ing Leafs fans, that will cheer them when they him..I am replying to Whiter's post, but its meant at the whole lot of you...GO take your stats and shove them up your ass...
Awww, he HAS changed.
So what you are saying is the leafs have a chance?

post-13352-1231514530_thumb.jpg

Awww, he HAS changed.
I made a vow as to not make posts like this ****ing assholes started last night in the Leafs thread..The ****ing assholes I speak of know who they are...When I do it, I get ****ing thrashed, when the ****ing assholes do it , its funny ...**** them
I made a vow as to not make posts like this ****ing assholes started last night in the Leafs thread..The ****ing assholes I speak of know who they are...When I do it, I get ****ing thrashed, when the ****ing assholes do it , its funny ...**** them
I like that you don't care to pass the swear filter. Makes these posts funnier, IMO.
I like that you don't care to pass the swear filter. Makes these posts funnier, IMO.
I am not that tech savvy....I like to swear and they can bleep me all the **** they want...**** them and the ****ing bullshit..by the way, why the **** cant they invent a ****ing remote control that doesnt break when you ****ing throw it against the ****ing wall...**** them...

Brad May: 6'1", 214 lbsFrancis Bouillion: 5'8" 198 lbsif May wants to fight him then I don't think Bouillion has to take off his visor, he's already giving up 5" and 20lbs, let May deal with the visor.May pretty much has to fight Laraque now. If you're going to try and pick on our smaller guys then you better own up when your time comes.Also I can't wait to see Grabovski and Sergei throw down. Sergei can scrap, grabovski likes to start shit once the refs are in the way.

Also I can't wait to see Grabovski and Sergei throw down. Sergei can scrap, grabovski likes to start shit once the refs are in the way.
Are you serious? Sergei can scrap. He just doesn't seem like the type.

In case anyone missed it:MAKE THE FINAL6-2I think I actually heard Joe Bowen crying near the end of the game. Of course, he may have been laughing at Grabovski...everyone else was. LOLOLOLOLOL

Are you serious? Sergei can scrap. He just doesn't seem like the type.
I think he packs more feist that it seems, look at him stand up to Kobasew here, there kid has cohones. Grabovski looks weak, really weak.
Big game against Philly tonight. Should be down by 2 fairly quickly.
bet???I ll give you a chance to win your $10 back...The game is OTB but you need to lay 2-1...$20 to my $10 if you are interested.
bet???I ll give you a chance to win your $10 back...The game is OTB but you need to lay 2-1...$20 to my $10 if you are interested.
I don't believe i was given any conditions on my Ottawa bet. $10 for $10 and your on. Philly to win in regulation.
I don't believe i was given any conditions on my Ottawa bet. $10 for $10 and your on. Philly to win in regulation.
Sorry...the odds in the Ottawa game were a lot closer...the current odds are Philly -210, I am actually giving you a break.
I think he packs more feist that it seems, look at him stand up to Kobasew here, there kid has cohones. Grabovski looks weak, really weak.
I missed the Kobasew incident. I had no idea.He looks like he can handle himself for a european. As for Grabovski I would put him in Semin's weight class.