**the Official "toronto Maple Leafs Suck" Thread**

The Toronto Maple Leafs only have one representative in the all-star game. The league requires that every team be represented.This years charity case is Tomas Kaberle.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got my hopes up, jerk.

Some good news from Leaf land....Carlyle has figured out how to work the toaster.

Can Kypreos be a bigger douche? just a voice for every player in negotiations.   "Dion wants 50million+ over 7yrs, and Newport Sports has the stats to prove why he deserves it" STFU

Posted Images

The Toronto Maple Leafs only have one representative in the all-star game. The league requires that every team be represented.This years charity case is Tomas Kaberle.
except for the best team and the Stanley Cup champions..Those players get punished and suspended for being injured..And also the league has allowed 36 non all star Montreal players to participate this year..
except for the best team and the Stanley Cup champions..Those players get punished and suspended for being injured..And also the league has allowed 36 non all star Montreal players to participate this year..
1. The Red Wings were represented but chose not to participate due to injury or some other reason.2. Montreal doesn't have 36 players. For someone who has so much difficulty counting, I'm surprised you work in a bank.3. Tomas Kaberle...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
A look into TO's goaltending of the future. Only gave up 6 against the high scoring Minnesota timberwolfs, oups I mean the Wild.http://espn.go.com/nhl/recap?gameId=290127030
I love this line"Right now it's a garden full of weeds and I need to pick some weeds," Wilson said. "It's as simple as that."

Just when all the "#1 Leaf fans" are starting to warm up to a lemming-like fall in the standings and the subsequent high draft pick, the Leafs go and win a game. LOL...they can't even suck right.

Just when all the "#1 Leaf fans" are starting to warm up to lemming-like fall in the standings and the subsequent high draft pick, the Leafs go and win a game. LOL...they can't even suck right.
Lemmings, was one of my favourite computer games when I was a kid.
Curtis Joseph? Also, Im pretty sure Bondra and Numinnen are both 40 or older...
I'm pretty sure Bondra doesn't play...lol.Teppo Kalevi Numminen (born July 3, 1968 in Tampere, Finland)Curtis Shayne Joseph (born April 29, 1967 in Keswick, Ontario, Canada) The Cup was won in March
I'm pretty sure Bondra doesn't play...lol.Teppo Kalevi Numminen (born July 3, 1968 in Tampere, Finland)Curtis Shayne Joseph (born April 29, 1967 in Keswick, Ontario, Canada) The Cup was won in March
I know the cup was won in April, not March, but it wouldnt have been before the 29th.
I know the cup was won in April, not March, but it wouldnt have been before the 29th.
Actually, it appears the Cup was won May 2nd so Curtis Joseph is the 3rd active NHLer who was alive.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_Stanley_Cup_Finals
Trivia Question:How many current NHL players were alive the last time the Leafs won the Stanley Cup?
Running TotalChris CheliosGary RobertsCurtis JosephClaude Lemieux

on a related note the Montreal Canadiens are now officially in the longest Stanley Cup drought in the history of the team...If they dont win the Cup this year it will be 16 years...1993 was a long time ago...And we all know if it wasnt for Kerry Fraser what would of happened that year/