• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XTraCey feels left out :(Discuss.
Thats cause you're in a league all your own sistah! :icon_cool:There is so much talent here it is very hard to pick who's in or whateverPMChuckstyBizzleWaco (duh!)Astroetc...etc...etc..!!!

can i play too?this is sorta funny, this topic just came up in my car wtih a buddy of mine, on our way to a 10R tourny (which i won...brag) lolIra

Ill take a spot in the IRC crew.and when I have money.."Plays way out of his limits and when he does win pisses it all away right away" crewEDITthe sexy av crew

Screw everyone Qyayqi, we're the micro crew. Here's working to change that though. You, me and jcash.
gahhhhhh i would like to think i would be included here. we are kinda the super late night micro balllllers(when we run goot) crew.
gahhhhhh i would like to think i would be included here. we are kinda the super late night micro balllllers(when we run goot) crew.
Sorry buddy. :club: You me jcash and qyayqi.
Others? Thoughts?Discuss.
where do you place yourself? and why in 4 pages has nobody asked this question?btw, i would def. consider myself a lurker (86ish posts?/been a member since nov. 05/read the forums daily)\occasionally i get drunk and FT a tourny and make a rail thread, i play a lot of skips/flipsi dont know where that would put me?
A__thekevlar__2Captain MorganJose CuervoJim BeamJack DanielsMr. Jagermeister and his friend the "red bull"Steven "Grey" Goose
Please for the sake of all that is holy try some herradurra. Cuervo isn't even real tequila. You're welcome for the tip.
Please for the sake of all that is holy try some herradurra. Cuervo isn't even real tequila. You're welcome for the tip.
i was jsut naming alcohol with that are like people names. tequila is a bad abd thing. everyone has a night that turend out messy due to tequila. we serve cuervo to the people we dont like
i was jsut naming alcohol with that are like people names. tequila is a bad abd thing. everyone has a night that turend out messy due to tequila. we serve cuervo to the people we dont like
Ah, I see, I'm too literal. But I swear, once you get on good tequila, there is not better high, and no turning back. Herradurra/Patrone ftw. And if you go for Don Julio, you'll be in heaven. Herradurra is the best bang for your buck though, and creamier as opposed to the smokier Patrone. Nothing touches the Don though.(you'd think i'd know how to spell it)unbranded-herradura-reposado-70cl-bottle.jpg
Captain MorganRon BacardiJose CuervoJim BeamJack DanielsMr. Jagermeister and his friend the "red bull"Stanley "Grey" GooseTanquerayRemy MartinJoseph HenesseyCanada Dry
Helped YP...missed a few, and needed mixers.
Thats cause you're in a league all your own sistah! :icon_cool:There is so much talent here it is very hard to pick who's in or whateverPMChuckstyBizzleWaco (duh!)Astroetc...etc...etc..!!!
awwww thats too sweet!!!! i do think i m ust go where PMJ goes obv, since it was him that brought me here...sry everyone else with PMJ :-s !!!
awwww thats too sweet!!!! i do think i m ust go where PMJ goes obv, since it was him that brought me here...sry everyone else with PMJ :-s !!!
dang it, should have drafted you before you starting choosing & stuff. quite frankly, too many of these crews are sausage factories.
TP! Doinsublime, MakeYself, jcashx36xand if your from Hawaii-stylinhawyn-jcashx36x
That's right. (I guess I'm a crew slut after all.)
GrinderMJRdogMsalsHoosierLooshlePrtyPsuxNoSup4UVick12checkymcfoldnutzbusterAny other Steve7Stud traineeBkiceToilet-0a__kevlarGrinderMJ (where does your allegiance TRULY lie?)WandigoOthers? Thoughts?Discuss.
Can we fight eachother? I'd take our crew vs the rest as long as I can replace looshle with PMJackson or Tom West, whoever is less stoned at the time. And just FWI, Our crew recently decided to merge with BK's crew + Waco+Chucksty+west Bro's+ a few others in the attempt to create one super crew. It's going to be powerful.