• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

"Senators spoke with the Penguins regarding Kovalev today. Murray attempting to get a player in return. Other teams are still interested.LOL, the whole reason Pittsburgh would want Kovalev, and would pay a premium for his engimatic-ass, would be because he's a warm body to put into their injury riddled carcass of a roster. /facepalm.

At the Amerks/Moose game...should be a good one. Looking forward to seeing Billy Sweatt, Sergei Shirokov and Jordan Schroeder in action. Also, Ted Nolan's in the house for Ted Nolan bobblehead night. :club:

Interestingly, Hagman and Mike Grier were the two active players I decided to bench tonight in my match against the first-place Golden Seals.
You have Mike Grier on your active roster?

As if things aren't going bad enough for Colorado and its' fans... Altitude, their standard broadcasting company, has had technical difficulties the last week preventing a high percentage of fans from watching the game against St Louis and currently is having problems again, so the game against LA is currently not being aired.Lawls.

As if things aren't going bad enough for Colorado and its' fans... Altitude, their standard broadcasting company, has had technical difficulties the last week preventing a high percentage of fans from watching the game against St Louis and currently is having problems again, so the game against LA is currently not being aired.Lawls.
I recorded the game as I'm at work but if the recording is messed up the game re-aires at 8PM. I think I'll record the second showing anyway just in case. I'm so sick about this season that last week I've decided to just watch the games without attaching any fan type emotion to the outcome of the games. It hasn't worked so far.
I recorded the game as I'm at work but if the recording is messed up the game re-aires at 8PM. I think I'll record the second showing anyway just in case. I'm so sick about this season that last week I've decided to just watch the games without attaching any fan type emotion to the outcome of the games. It hasn't worked so far.
Altitude fixed the problem near the end of the first.Agree about this season starting to drag on... Every game I just feel like 'Well, how long until the opposition blows it open....'
Hugh Jessiman is apparently going to make his NHL debut, becoming the 30th and last player from the 1st round in the 2003 draft to play an NHL game.
I find this amazing...I just saw him play live on Friday night and he was wholly unimpressive to me. Slow, poor hands, and not physical enough to justify being a 6'6" 225lb hockey player.