• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Troy St class of 2000. Boo to Auburn, Bama, UAB, AND Birm Southern.$1 for the Oglethorpe reference? I almost went to school there to run track. DIII.I now coach at Miss. State so boo to Florida, Kentucky, and the rest of the SEC.j/k

hawsdawg:Did you happen to know Stephen Kolvachick (sp?) while at UoC? Little skinney guy...big nose?
I don't know remember him by name, and your description is accurate for about half of the male students at Chicago, so I guess my answer has to be no.p.s. I also went to Michigan Law '03
Troy St class of 2000. Boo to Auburn, Bama, UAB, AND Birm Southern.$1 for the Oglethorpe reference? I almost went to school there to run track. DIII.I now coach at Miss. State so boo to Florida, Kentucky, and the rest of the SEC.j/k
Don't you know the name of your own college??? Its Troy University!Must have been one hell of a degree....don't even know the schools name!heheheh :wink:
Don't you know the name of your own college??? Its Troy University!Must have been one hell of a degree....don't even know the schools name!heheheh :wink:
Boo to Bham Southern? How about boo to a school that cant even teach its students the name of the college they attend! And by the way, Boo Miss St, Go DAWGS! (the real bulldogs, UGA)
Hey DeNuts, do you play live in town? If so you probably know who I am from my name. Let me know.

Billerica Memorial High School-class of 95I entered the pro gambling draft directly after high school.I was drafted number 16 overall and As far as my results I was a steal at 16.Famous alums from my school are Tom Glavine and Gary Disarcina

BYU.I'm the exception that proves the rule, before anyone asks what I'm doing on a poker site. :wink: Shane
you drink, smoke, and have lots o sex? :club::D
I don't drink or smoke. On the third item, I'm married. So, no to that one as well. :D
with magna censored laude honors.
LOL....anyone else think this is freakin hillarious??!!!! :roll: :club:
YEA I laughed on that too :D :oops:
:-) Davidson College, host school for this year's NCAA regionals in Charlotte, NC (which we got screwed out of...ask ESPN if we didn't (I should mention they have a little bias--the guy who runs espn.com and espn the magazine's son is a friend of mine here).Famous alums- Woodrow Wilson, and every goddamn doctor, lawyer,and minister in North Carolina.