Why This Forum Is Amazing

ok... so earlier i posted this thread about my girlfriend breakin up with me bla bla bla.. and how it was going to get me back into poker... Expecting to get flamed, I still did it because I thought I might get at least one "serious" comment back... Instead I got at least a dozen supportive voices with advice... So yea guys this is my thank you... And to keep this as a *thread* post the most memorable moment you have from the forum...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok... so earlier i posted this thread about my girlfriend breakin up with me bla bla bla.. and how it was going to get me back into poker... Expecting to get flamed, I still did it because I thought I might get at least one "serious" comment back... Instead I got at least a dozen supportive voices with advice... So yea guys this is my thank you... And to keep this as a *thread* post the most memorable moment you have from the forum...
no prob man. People think they're gonna get flamed whenever they start a topic and they aren't a vet. That's just not true. The reason we flame people is because they are fn morons and they post stupid **** that exposes them as posers, idiots, etc. Your post was well put together, meaningful, and familiar to a lot of us. Way to go.My memorable moment is one of my first posts, I'm not sure of the details, but I remember Smash comin on and flaming me for it. Haha I probably deserved it.
no prob man. People think they're gonna get flamed whenever they start a topic and they aren't a vet. That's just not true. The reason we flame people is because they are fn morons and they post stupid **** that exposes them as posers, idiots, etc. Your post was well put together, meaningful, and familiar to a lot of us. Way to go.My memorable moment is one of my first posts, I'm not sure of the details, but I remember Smash comin on and flaming me for it. Haha I probably deserved it.
yea getting flamed by smash is eery to Phil laak on HSP... He really seemed *accepted* once the players started railing on him for his *nittyness*...

And back to the OPs original request, the most memorable moment.I still burst out into uncontrolled laughter when I think of the link where Ron Mexico starts typing in CAPS once some guy tells him he is deaf. That was by far my most memorable moment. ROFL even now.

so you wanna throw a tea party for all your FCP girlfriends because they didnt flame you? ahahahano wonder your GF left you OP she wanted a real man with some nuts
so would your wish for him suffering there mean your dna would be wiped off the face of the earth? gg sir.
And back to the OPs original request, the most memorable moment.I still burst out into uncontrolled laughter when I think of the link where Ron Mexico starts typing in CAPS once some guy tells him he is deaf. That was by far my most memorable moment. ROFL even now.
classic...
Ron actually feels really bad about that and he would appreciate it if everyone would stop bringing it up.
Ron actually feels really bad about that and he would appreciate it if everyone would stop bringing it up.
clearly. I do a lot of work with the deaf, and even retards, in my spare time.GIVING BACK IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT.

Maybe this is a brag post but my most memorable moment was when I started the "Which Celebrities Would Play Poker Players" thread. I couldn't believe how it took off. Even DN commented on how much fun he was having reading it. Yup, my heart swelled with pride in myself that day. Also, getting into extreme arguments with Royal_Tour when I first joined is also memorable.

Maybe this is a brag post but my most memorable moment was when I started the "Which Celebrities Would Play Poker Players" thread. I couldn't believe how it took off. Even DN commented on how much fun he was having reading it. Yup, my heart swelled with pride in myself that day. Also, getting into extreme arguments with Royal_Tour when I first joined is also memorable.
We've all done that, lol.But yeah, that thread was good. I take some credit for that :club:
clearly. I do a lot of work with the deaf, and even retards, in my spare time.GIVING BACK IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT.
Could you dumb that down a little? You know, for the retards you help.