Michael Craig B-slaps Daniel

t was this episode that got me to really not like sheiky anymore. What I saw at that moment was Sheiky just being straight up mean bully.
Not to mention he killed an elderly woman.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What episode was that nutzbuster? Might have a look
Oh man...there are so many on Youtube, which is where I saw it. They are broken up into dozens of 9 minute episodes. It's season three for sure, but I cant' remember which episode. Perhaps it's in one of the titles?http://youtube.com/results?search_query=Hi...p;search=Search

i believe it was the third or forth week of HSP3.i felt bad for mike too. the bad thing is that shieky looks like he can throw down and would over something so stupid.mike had the same look on PAD when DN knocked him out but at least that was a KO of the tournament not his lights.Good fight DN and mike vs shieky...(do i smell a new thread?)

Who is this idiot.It was ONE freakin' match.DON CHEADLE BEAT PHIL IVEYandSHANNON ELIZABETH BEAT JEFF MADSENAnything can happen heads up.
I don't wanna say I told you so, but...I totally called it.
Humberto was hilarious today Daniel when playing Laak. Did you hear what sheikan said to Ted Forest, Daniel? That was just out of line. Sheikan goes too far imo. Don't know if I am spelling his name right.
Sheiky crossed the line. One of these days, he is going to be punched right at the table. If someone did that to me at the table, including Sheiky, they would have my right cross on their jaw. Not saying that is the appropriate, mature thing to do, but what somebody (mean spirited and not joking) disrespects you like that, that is how I resolve the conflict. Other than making fun of your wife or girlfriend or your mother, you can't be much more disrespectful.BTW, I am much bigger than Sheiky.
the bad thing is that shieky looks like he can throw down and would over something so stupid.
People like that are blinded by their fury, and I bet anyone that can handle themselves would cripple him. Just my observation.
this has got to be a joke.....right?
Outplayed Dutch Boyd heads up at the WSOP sh event and lost when Dutch sucked out.Lost with pocket As allin preflop when another player had pocket Js and hit a set in the main event this year.Won a WPT event.Yeah, Joe Hachem is a flash in the pan. :club:

I really can't tell about the DN vs Matusow comments, but it seems like Michael Craig is completely joking in all of his other "outrageous" claims (like the flash-in-the-pan one, and definitely in the ones about how lucky certain players are getting year-after-year, etc.)So...given that knowledge, it's hard to take offense to what he says about DN. But then again, it is a little hard to tell whether he is joking or not sometimes.Conclusion: he needs to work on his writing skillz when it comes to humor. Maybe he could take a lesson from Daniel? Sarcasm is hard to convey in a blog.

Conclusion: he needs to work on his writing skillz when it comes to humor. Maybe he could take a lesson from Daniel?
I don't know about that. Maybe you never met Dexter.
Outplayed Dutch Boyd heads up at the WSOP sh event and lost when Dutch sucked out.Lost with pocket As allin preflop when another player had pocket Js and hit a set in the main event this year.Won a WPT event.Yeah, Joe Hachem is a flash in the pan. :club:
Let us not forget the Kido Pham fiasco in the WSOP CE last year...that was the worst. He wins that hand (like he will 85% of the time) and he's a big chip leader with a couple people left.

this is my take on the situation. i'm a huge matasow fan and not a huge DN fan(for no real reason i just love to root for the underdog), i've also played hu with matasow on numerous occasions online. i realize it's a completley diff. game and no doubt he would destroy me live but i think i still have to give the edge to DN. Think of matasow as an aged live action version of action jeff, he's got a sick A game but if you sit around long enough he'll fall apart. So on that alone you have to give DN the edge cause he can keep it together. Regardless i'll always pull for MM and i wish him the best.p.s. when the **** is stars gonna work right.

While talking with DN at the WSOP last year I had the opportunity to meet Shieky and you guys need to understand that TV editing can make good people look bad and bad people look good. But in Shieky's case he really is that big of a dork.I think Shieky's got small man disease, always trying to compensate for something if you know what I mean.And Don Cheadle has always been underated, he's the true Tiger Woods of Acting.