daniel negreanu.... the man, the legend.

limit hold'em (in no order)DNJennifer HarmanBarry GreensteinPhil IveyJohn JuandaThomas KellerDavid Oppenheim Mimi TranChip Reese :evil:
You picked a great line up here. You must know limit hold em fairly well. I might add or delete one. But for the most part, that's a GREAT game.
I'd probably take out Juanda and put in Hennigan, Miami John Cernuto, or Howard Lederer.hmmm how about some omaha 8DNMark GregorichHasan HabibHoward LedererAnnie DukeChau GiangPhil Hellmuth(he's actually pretty good at this, and I don't like him)Eric Seideland now stud:Cindy VioletteHennigenTed ForrestChau Giang(again)Chip ReeseHasan HabibJuanda( this might be his best game)Sklansky
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What???!!! Stu Unger is dead??? Wow I didn't know that since I just started following poker today. :twisted: The original poster didn't put any parameters on who we could have at our table so I went with the "old timers" for the most part. Most of them have probably forgot more about poker than the current crop of "superstars" have ever known. (DN excepted of course) 8)

well if the nine biggest richest fish in the world are wanting a game i would enjoy that . But as far as top level pros go1.Erick seidel2.Johnny Chan3.Dainel N4.Phil Ivey5.John Juanda6.Scotty Nyguen7.Edog8. Howard9. that blonde chick with the huge bombs that made the final table at womens event this year

1 Layne Flack- The Best2 Phil Ivey- Close to the best3 Daniel Negreanu- also close to the best4 Tedd Forrest once again close to the best5 Johnny Chan- and 5th best johnny censored chan6 Dutch Boyd -so i could verbally abuse him7 Edward Norton- Amazing Actor8 Norm Macdonald- Hillariously Funny comedian9 Jayson Weber- Dead Money

1. Clonie Gowen2. Evelyn Ng3. Katrina Jett4. Isabel Mercier5. Annie Duke6. The girl who won the WSOP Ladies only event last year7. Shana Hiatt (not sure if she plays poker but I dont care)8. SexyPokerGirl from a few posts upYup, that's my dream table, even if I lost all my chips it would still be a win win situation for me. :club:

if we can use ANY PLAYERS EVER then1. Doyle Brunson2. Johnny Moss3. Wild Bill Hickok (i think thats right)4. Doc Holiday5. Stu Ungar6. Phil Hellmuth7. Nick "The Greek" Dandolas8. Johnny Chan9. ME10. that blonde chick with the huge bombs that made the final table at womens event this year
I might add Amarillo Slim in there & save the blonde for postgame play! :club:

This is for entertainment valueThese 2 to get made fun of:1) Phil Hellmuth2) Mike MatusowThese guys to needle them:3) Daniel Negreanu4) Paul Phillips5) Layne FlackThese guys just for entertainment:6) Scotty Nguyen7) Marcel LuskeThis guy to watch him make funny twitches:8) Gus HansenAnd this guy to break out of his stare to laugh when Phil and Mike go nuts9) Phil Ivey

1. Mike Matasow2. The quack quack guy(I don't know his name)3. Phil Helmuth4. The guy who kept yelling Daahhhhhhh Dahhhhhhh5. Tony G6. Annie DukeI wouldn't want to be at this table but it would make for great tv.  All the whining, biotching, boasting, quacking and complaining would be hilarious.  What a freak show.  Always worth the price of admission.Steve
Oh, man that's hillarious!And put Phil Hellmuth on a heart monitor!Could you imagine if they sat Tony G next to Phil? The heart monitor would explode!
1. Mike Matasow2. The quack quack guy(I don't know his name)3. Phil Helmuth4. The guy who kept yelling Daahhhhhhh Dahhhhhhh5. Tony G6. Annie DukeI wouldn't want to be at this table but it would make for great tv.  All the whining, biotching, boasting, quacking and complaining would be hilarious.  What a freak show.  Always worth the price of admission.Steve
Oh, man that's hillarious!And put Phil Hellmuth on a heart monitor!Could you imagine if they sat Tony G next to Phil? The heart monitor would explode!
JAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just want Mattias to walk around with me and do that
Here, for the person who wanted the 9 worst.1. Jayson Weber2. AllInBluff353. JustBlaze  <~~ New addition with his micro limit @ss!  4. Smasharoo5. Jack24Bauer346. NormanHaupt7. Annie Duke8. Phil Hellmuth9. Suited_UpFishy fishy.
Minus the pro's we could make that happen, and 2 people who figured us for fish could take the seats 7 and 8, I mean Im the biggest fish here so my money is for the taking!
I was reminded that I forgot Wrto... So he can have Phil's seat.
Do you even know why I chose my forum handle? Come on, I was at a few FCP tables with you... waiting on you to leave so I could get a seat :club:
Do you even know why I chose my forum handle? Come on, I was at a few FCP tables with you... waiting on you to leave so I could get a seat :club:
LMAO.. maybe you get Annie's seat... as much as I'd love to own her!
LMAO.. maybe you get Annie's seat... as much as I'd love to own her!
You make that sound so dirty, your desire to own annie duke. :(I assumed you would be a man of discerning tastes, I'm saddened by the implication :D

Hmm..1. DN2. Doyle Brunson3. Howard Lederer4. Phil Hellmuth5. Dan Harrington6. Annie Duke7. Chris Ferguson8. TJ Cloutier9. Scotty NguyenI'd leave this table a poor man.....Honorable Mentions: Ted Forrest, Chip Reese

Seems like most everyone's list is full of younger people. Not me, I would want to hear all the stories from the more "seasoned" folk. :)1. Doyle Brunson2. Amarillo Slim3. T.J. Cloutier  4. Surrinder Sunar (sp?)5. Marcel Luske6. Stu Unger7. Johnny MossAnd a couple of young'uns::8. Daniel Negreanu  9. Gus HansenI wouldn't play very well because I would be too busy writing down everything everybody said!  :club:
Make sure to write down everything Stu Unger says. If he says anything, I would be amazed.
LMAO

1. Sam Grizzle2.Wild Bill Hickok3.ME4.Phil Hellmuth5.ANNIe Duke6.Danny Boy NEGR7.50 cent8.Bill Fury9.Fat JoeLots of needling going on at this table.As you see there are lots of past and present feuds with people sitting across and next to each other.In case of any physical violence I have wild bill there to take care of sh it. 8)