• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

You might wanna get that looked it.aidsinafricaki1.jpg
LOL :)As far as the thread dying goes, its the first day of the other forum thread. Obv everyone is going to be over there getting used to it and such cause its new and whatever. I'll still be around this thread and hope it keeps going and reinvents itself.Mark

Don't want this thread to die and wasn't sure about new Thread, but the new forum seems like it great, for example poketdeuces is already making loads of quality posts that he wouldn't do here usually, that was kind of the point of the new thread so hopefully it keeps up.

good news: i won 2.5bi today.bad news: i still ran 2bi under ev. ****ing little green lines, man.
**** the thin green line imo, we've gone super in depth before about why it blows and isnt accurate imo
Pretty much this. Jamie, I know you have a super keen poker mind, probably the best poker mind of anyone I've ever met. But I would seriously turn that line off and not really put any thought into it whatseover, ESPECIALLY for HU play. I wouldn't even say anything about it in a joking or venting manner. It's simply pointless.
I'm still posting here too
Ditto......So far...
**** the thin green line imo, we've gone super in depth before about why it blows and isnt accurate imo
please to convince me the thick green line isnt accurate today either?
look up :club:
I'm still posting here too
+!
hi. i are donkamenting today. :ts
hi, win plz
You were too busy being almost-married last year to be in Dustin's pedophile van for the Jeopardy challenge. :club:
Being mostly married, now what?
my monthhhhhhhhhhhhhoawefewafwfab07.jpg
Still beating you this month. :icon_biggrin:cwik, what's the line on me?
Pretty much this. Jamie, I know you have a super keen poker mind, probably the best poker mind of anyone I've ever met. But I would seriously turn that line off and not really put any thought into it whatseover, ESPECIALLY for HU play. I wouldn't even say anything about it in a joking or venting manner. It's simply pointless.
this exactly. internetpokers CR blog on how it's impossible to be running below expectation for poker as a whole when you're winning is a great read. yeah, you may have gotten money a little better than your SD winnings would indicate, but you still got "lucky" in a sense to have opponents with flaws you were able to exploit.
fmlI need a better avatar. Thoughts on Zap Brannigan?
Do it. I just watched his patented advice for making love at a woman. Changed my life.